Video Vixen Or Hoe?

Me and Melrose are cuddling and looking for a movie to watch. I take my phone off of silent and see a ton of missed calls from Desiree, one from Majesty, and a ton of text messages from Young Cocaine telling me that I need to be there by 8, if I still want the "main girl" role in his music video.

"Oh shit, baby I have to go!" I jump to my feet and get dressed.

Melrose, blows her breath. "You really  not doin this to me?!"

"No, no. No client. Your cousin, Young Cocaine asked me about a week ago, to be in his music video as the main girl and I agreed. I forgot that it was tonight. The only reason I'm still going is, I just bought a new place and I need to be able to keep up this lifestyle without going back into the other one. I'm sorry!" I say, I kiss her then rushing out the door.

I rush home to get showered and changed. Then I head out the door and put the directions Young Cocaine texted me, into my GPS. I arrive at a packed club. I text him that I'm here. A tall, dark security guard shows me where to park around back. Then I am escorted into a dressing room with my name "JADE" on the door. I feel like a star. Three women come in and introduce themselves as hair, make up, and wardrobe. Within 20 minutes, my face and hair is camera ready. The wardrobe is a thong, stripper boots, and body paint. My boobs and body get painted gold then I'm drench my in diamonds and other expensive jewelry. The Director goes over my script with me. I don't have lines but I have a routine, where I'm walking through the club, posing and Young Cocaine is rapping to me. I had no clue how excited I'd actually be. I have tons of people staring at me on set, including them extra jealous bitches but I'm too focus to pay them any mind.

"Ay ma, I'm glad you made it. You had a nigga thinkin you were gon be a no-show." Young Cocaine flashes me his gorgeous smile and wraps his arms around me.

"Hands off!" Majesty appears from behind him.

My mouth almost drops but I contain my composure. "Um, Majesty why are you here?" I dumbly ask.

"Duh, to support my fam. What you think?" He rudely replies.

"I understand she's your main girl in this video thing but in real life we workin shit out." Majesty tells Young Cocaine.

I suddenly don't feel like the bad bitch I appear to be. I got cousins arguing over me, when in reality, I'm neither of theirs. Majesty is blind to the fact that I'm fuckin his sister. I never felt more like a hoe then I do now.

Before I know it, the camera's are rolling and the music is blasting and I forget the sad realization that I'm a homie-hopper. I'm struttin my sexy body around the club having Young Cocaine rap to me and the camera's all up in my face. It feels good to be looked at as every niggas dream girl but now I feel like I paid the price of the title that no woman wants but it is what it is. Don't I have the right to start over and live right? A young bitch really trynna get it together. The video shoot drags on till 11pm and my feet are hurting and I'm hungry as hell. I hope my baby ain't mad that I ran out on her. I'll make it up to her somehow.

Young Cocaine thanks me and gives a giant hug before leaving with his entourage and his manager pays me a visit with a nice big ol fat check and suddenly I can't feel the pain in my feet anymore. I head back to my ride and I'm instantly whipped around. Majesty is pinning my hands over my head with his body pressed against mine, kissing me.

"Majesty, No! Stop, You can't!" I struggle away from Majesty's grip, falling to the ground.

Majesty, helps me up. "Why you acting funny? I ain't trynna fuck you again, just yet but I thought you liked my kisses and might have missed them like I missed you."

I look down feelin hella guilty cause I do and did but Melrose words echo in my head and I have to stay committed, as much as I do just want one more night with Majesty, I can't do it. I have to let him know the truth.

"Majesty, I did and I do but things changed like really changed. See me and your sis got closer than you know and I'm her girl now." I struggle to get the sentence out and see Majesty's eyes fill with pain.

"Stop fuckin lyin Jade! She wouldn't do that to me. I introduced y'all. She knew you were my bitch. Even though me and you fell out, she knew we weren't finished. She wouldn't do that to me." Majesty shakes his head with tear filled eyes trying to convince his self more than he's trying to convince me.

"I'm sorry. I really don't know what to say. I was going through a really confusing time in my life where I was taught that people were just sex and money. I was told not to get my feelings involved so I became pretty reckless and now I don't want that life anymore. After shit went down between me and you, me and Melrose got close and we've been getting closer. Maybe I like her so much cause in some strange way she reminds me of you." I try to explain and erase the hurt off Majesty's face.

"Shut the fuck up Jade! Shut the fuck up! You're nothin but a hoe! A fuckin hoe. First you fuck my cousin! Then you talk about gettin with my sis, talkin about you didn't know what you were feeling and blah blah blah, after fuckin with me like you really liked a nigga. You fucked my cuzzo and try to act like nothin happened. I ain't gon let you fuck my sis now and ruin our family!" Majesty rubs his hands together like he's about to get revenge on my life.

I jump in my car with tears streaming down my face and race over to Melrose's. I am out of breath when I finally reach her door and bang on it like a crazy person. I find relief in Melrose arms when she opens the door and I collapse into her arms crying my eyes out.

"Baby what's wrong?! What happened?! Did someone hurt you?! Speak to me!" Melrose, picks me up and carries me to the couch.

Before I can explain, there's pounding on the door. My heart skips a beat.

"Don't answer it!" I scream!

"What the fuck is going on Jade?! Is it one of your clients?! I'll kill him! I promise." Melrose balds up her fist.

"No, No!" I cry

"Then who is!" Melrose shakes me.

"It's Majesty!" I finally say before crying harder.

(A/N Is Majesty Right? Did Jade go too far? Is Jade a hoe? Does Jade have the right to try to change her life? Do you think she can live or a new life or will she always be hoe?)