I DO!

"You know what, fuck them! We're get married!" I wrap my legs around Melrose and she spins me around and kisses me.

"Well, then, Let's get packed! We're going to Thailand!" Melrose announces while carrying me like I'm her Queen.

After getting our marriage license and passports for Malaya and Jaden, we board a plane to Phuket, Thailand. Upon arrival, w'ere greeted by a chauffeur who takes us to our beautiful hotel. We book the Presidential Suite which is on the very top floor, overlooking a beach with pure white sand.

"Baby, I'm so excited!" I kiss Melrose.

"Baby, me too." Melrose holds me by waist. "We meet the Wedding Officiant at the end of the dock, on  the beach, at 5 pm tonight, when the sun starts to set."

"Oh my God, that's so romantic!" I squeel.

"I know but you gotta get ready to go cause I booked you a spa appointment and after that a chauffeur is going to come get you and take you for hair and makeup, during that time I will be getting "groomed" and ready for the wedding too. And don't think I forgot about the twins. When I booked this place, I made sure that they had a nursery where the twins would be looked after while we get ready." Melrose explains.

My heart is pounding with so much joy as I get ready for the day ahead and the twins look pretty excited too, laying on bed, watching cartoons. I kiss Melrose before heading off to the 5 star spa, located inside the hotel. I get a mud mask that leaves my skin glowing.  A full body massage that makes me feel rejuvenated, and a manicure and pedicure set to match my dress. Around 2 O'clock, I head to get my hair and makeup done by a team of people who make me look like a celebrity. I am so glad the Make Up Artist used waterproof makeup because tears keep falling from my eyes. 

About a year ago, I didn't have love

About a year ago, I didn't have love. I barely had a life. I was bitter at my mom and still in pieces from my dad's death. I didn't ever imagine that my life would change this much. Yes, I made so many mistakes along the way to get here but I'm so happy I did because I got 2 amazing kids out of  it and a person who loves me more than I could love myself sometimes. I love Majesty, I do but I don't love him like Melrose. I never could. Melrose is something else, man. We got our problems sure but she's got me. She actually makes me a better woman..young woman. She's always committed to me, told me my worth, took care of me when I was down and out, helped me and my mom get back to talking, celebrated my birthday with me, and has always forgave me for the fucked up shit I've done. I just couldn't imagine my life without her and I'm so grateful for her. I know the fact that her brother is the father to my children, isn't ideal but it's also true that you can't help who you fall in love with either.

My makeup and hair is finished and my team of stylist help me put on my gown. As the sun begins to set, my chauffeur drives me to a beautiful white beach. When we arrive, I step out of the car and approach the dock seeing my love at the end. My heart pounds as I approach my soon to be wife. Jaden is sitting on a cushion with the rings and Malaya is our little flower girl, my heart is throbbing.