Vodka Emotions

I swallow hard looking at Desiree. Desiree ignores my reaction like she knew all along who Majesty was.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Get off me!"  Majesty yells, while untangling La La from his neck.

"What do you mean? I was drunk and Jade and Desiree brought me here. Didn't you come here to see me?" La La asks looking sad and confused.

"Nah girl, you drink waaaay too much. I came to give Mia....I mean Jade, this." He tosses the money at me and shakes his head.

Desiree scoops the money off my lap. "Thank you." Giggling , she heads into her room to let us sort out the drama.

La La looks at me and Majesty with a confused look on her face. "Give Jade money for what and how do you even know Jade? Jade, how do you know Majesty?!" La La asks, now sounding very angry.

"I just met him tonight La La, I had nooo idea this was your ex!" I defend

"What do you mean just met him tonight? I never introduced y'all or told you who my ex was!!" La La now getting in my face like she wants to fight me.

"Exactly! Because Desiree set me up with him."  I take several steps forward, showing La La that I'm not afraid if her.

"Set you up with him how?" La La barks inches away from my face.

"It don't fucking matter La La we over! What don't you fuckin get? We done!"  Majesty cuts in looking like a sexy angry bull.

"Look, I'm not the one you should be mad at. Desiree told me that some niggas wanted us to come over and continue the party and they'd pay us. I thought they were some randoms. I had no idea this was the nigga you was talking about." I explain to La La trying to defuse this petite, angry, drunk girl.

"Did you fuck him Jade? Did you fuck my baby!?"  La La screams with tears in her eyes

"Yeah, she fucked him and he ate her out." Desiree tells, emerging from her room, laughing hysterically.

Before I know it, I am being attacked by La La. She's on top of me trying to punch me in the face. I cover my face while she pounds her fist down on my arms. Majesty tries pulling her up and the second time he's successful but I feel my face covered in warm liquid.

"La La threw up all over me!" I scream.

Desiree now laughing harder and rolling on the floor

Majesty is holding La La outside the door as she pukes off the condo's front balcony.

I run to the bathroom, ripping off all my clothes in getting in the shower. I pour all of Desiree's expensive shampoos and body wash all over me, emptying every single bottle until I feel clean. After about an hour of endless scrubbing, I emerge from the bathroom to find Majesty sitting on Desiree's bed, alone.

"Where is everybody?" I look at him confused.

"La La is passed out on the couch and Desiree is cleaning up La La's vomit out her carpet." He says with his head in his hands.

"Oh."  I say looking down at my feet.

"Did you set me up, like knew who I was when you came over?"  He asks in a sad tone.

"No, not at all. Like I'm not even an escort or a stripper really. I just got caught up in all that tonight. I should've never fucked with Desiree. I had no idea she was this messy." I explain still in my towel.