Just A Hoe?

My back is aching when I wake up and I remember the argument me and Melrose had last night and how she made me sleep on this pretty but hard ass sofa! However, I take my guilty ass in the kitchen to make my baby some breakfast but it's kinda hard see, Melrose has this disturbing habit where 90% of the time, she likes to eat healthy so there's barely any real good soul food up in here. There's turkey bacon, brown eggs, and whole wheat waffles, the fuck? Well, this has gotta do. Since she bought it, she will probably like it. I cook up a storm with all this healthy ass food and surprisingly it looks good. I strip down to my bra and panties and put on one of Melrose shirts and head up to her bedroom. Melrose is sleeping shirtless on her stomach and looks so sexy. I put the tray a food on her night stand and wrap my arms around her neck, & lay on her back.

"I'd yell at you cause I'm still mad at you but I can smell turkey bacon." Melrose mumbles, half awake

"Yes baby, I made you breakfast." I say while planting kisses on the back of her neck.

Melrose rolls over and holds me on top of her chest. "You know I still ain't forgave you and I don't even know if I want you to be my girl again." Melrose expresses while staring into my eyes.

"I mean, I get that and all but the way you're lookin at me tells me something so different." I reply

"What does it tell you?" Melrose questions.

"That you want me to give you slow head then eat your breakfast." I smirk.

"Damn, why are you so sexual?" Melrose chuckles. "But seriously, I think you need to see a sex therapist."

"On the real?" I ask while stealing a piece of turkey bacon off her plate.

"Yea, I think you have some deep underlying issues of why you do the fucked up hoe shit you do. No offense." Melrose gently rolls me off her.

"Yea, none taken." I roll my eyes. 

"I know some really good therapists you can see. I know a lot of good ones that I refer my clients to depending on how serious their condition seems." Melrose explains.

"Condition? I don't have a condition." I snap.

"Yes, you do. You have all the symptoms of hoe-ism and thot-itis." Melrose cracks up.

I punch her in the shoulder, cross my arms, and pout.

"Seriously tho, I think your magical punch did influence me to let Majesty sweet talk me but I made up my mind now, I only want you." I confess.

"Yea but if right now I decide to reject you, you're going to go back to fucking Majesty. Jade, I know by now that you're a lot of work and I don't know if I am ready for that. I had my heartbroken before and I know when it's time to protect myself and let go." Melrose explains, not making eye contact with me at all.

My eyes begin to water. "So you're letting  me go?"  I question, with a shaky voice

"I don't know, like you shown me I can't trust you.... at all." Melrose finally looks up at me with tears in her eyes.

"Mel, Baby, I will go to the stupid therapy cause truth is, is I think I need it too."

"And couples counseling?" Melrose stares into my eyes.

"Yes and couples counseling." I agree.

"Aite, don't let me down cause if you do, I promise my "never fuck with your ass again when I finally decide to" game is strong as fuck." Melrose shoots me a serious look.