WILD

In the middle of the night, I make several trips to the bathroom, heavily throwing up. God, this baby is making me sick. I also hear a knock on the front door downstairs. 5 minutes later there's' still knocking and I'm wondering why Melrose, Desiree, or Alize hasn't woken up to answer it. I finally go downstairs still feeling nauseous and open the door to a concerned looking CJ.

"Yo, Jade you seen Desiree?" CJ asks, looking worried but suspicious with her hands tucked in her pockets.

Before I know it, Majesty appears behind CJ then steps in front of her and pushes past me, coming inside.

"The fuck Majesty?!" I yell, trying to wake the whole house up.

CJ follows behind him. 

"Yall gotta leave!" I yell again, trying to wake somebody up.

"Why you screamin, Jade?" Desiree getting up from the couch, butt ass naked. Desiree freezes when she see's CJ then looks at me like I've betrayed her.

"The fuck is going on?" CJ yells.

Alize now waking up in the same spot where Desiree was, shirtless. (Damn, she got some pretty ass titties.) Melrose jogs downstairs looking confused at the presence of Majesty and CJ in her living room, looking angry. Alize quickly puts on her shirt and shrugs. 

"The fuck y'all doin in my house?" Melrose yells at CJ and Majesty.

"I heard a knock on the door, I answered it and then these fools come barging in!" I bark.

"Y'all gotta leave right fucking now!" Melrose gets in Majesty face.

We all hear a loud smack and turn to see Desiree on the floor and CJ is beating the shit out of her. Out of instinct I jump on CJ's back, and start pounding on the back of her head.

"Get off my her, you dumb bitch! Get the fuck off her!" I scream while pounding harder on CJ.

CJ backhands me across my face. Then she shoves me so hard that I fall back, crashing onto the glass coffee table, with glass shattering everywhere. Now Melrose and CJ are fighting and Desiree lays motionless. I start vomiting heavily again and Majesty picks me up and takes me into the bathroom. My blood staining his entire shirt, I fall from his arms onto my knees.

"Jade, ayy, shit you ok?!" Majesty looks at me as I lay on the bathroom floor, bleeding from my arms and vomiting all over his J's."

I can hear Alize is on the phone with police.

"Yo, make sure they bring an ambulance!" Majesty yells.

When the police arrive, they place Melrose in handcuffs. Desiree and CJ are both on a stretcher. The paramedics wrap my arm in bandages and load me into the ambulance. After getting several stitches in my arm and giving my statement to the police. Majesty comes into my hospital room.

"Yo, Jade you ok?!" Majesty asks with wide, sincere eyes.

Before I could answer, the doctor comes in. "Jade you'll be able to be released tonight and you should be happy to know that your baby is perfectly fine. Vomiting is just a part of the symptoms of morning sickness. Your friends, Desiree and CJ will have to stay the night for observation. However, they both are fine." He signs a slip then leaves. Majesty's eyes go cold.

"You pregnant?" Majesty asks with a disgusted look on his face.

I'm silent. I don't know what to say or if I should say anything.