Day Out

Desiree calls me as I am finishing up, getting my toes done. 

"BITCH, guess the fuck what?!!!" Desiree screams to me from the other end of the phone.

I laugh "What?"

"I'm pregnant by a baller so dat means cha-ching cha-fuckin-ching!" Desiree's money hungry ass squeals.

"Oh shit, what he say?" I ask filled with curiosity.

"I haven't told him yet. I'm waiting to tell his ass when he renew that basketball contract in an week. I know if I go then, I'll get a better check offer to get an abortion but shit, I'm trynna cash in for life so I might let my ass get so far along that I can't even get an abortion and be able to retire early and be racked up fo life girl!" Desiree explains her scheme.

"OMG Desi, you horrible." I crack up.

"Bitch, where is you? We need to turn up and celebrate this cash flow!" Desiree asks with joy in her tone.

"I'm at the Salon on 5th ave. Just got my fresh weave, massage, mani, and pedi. We headed out to Apple Bee's now. Majesty is treating me to a day out." I smile to myself as I inform Desiree.

"Shit bitch, you just bouncin back and forth ain't you?" Desiree disses.

"Nah, it ain't even like that. He ain't my nigga but he is my babies father and if he wants to be here, ima let him, miss gold digger." I snap.

"I don't even care." Desiree laughs. "I'm gonna come meet up with you guys. We gon be cute pregnant together ,now we can do shit together again like old times." Desiree suggest.

After I'm finished at the Salon, Majesty takes me to Apple Bees. I order a double cheese burger, fries, chicken tenders, 1 pickle, 1 banana milkshake and a piece of cake. Majesty looks at me with the biggest smile on his face and tries not to judge me.

"Wow, they're hungry, huh?" Majesty says with a big judgmental smile spread across his face.

"Yeah, they hungry." I bark as I eat my chicken tenders. "Oh yeah, Desiree's finna meet us."  I add.

"No! Why?" Majesty rolls his eyes.

"Don't be mean. That's my bitch and she's pregnant too now, so you gotta be nice." I tell him.

"Pregnant by who? She probably doesn't even know." Majesty barks.

"Actually, by a famous NBA player so, you can stop with that shit." I defend Desiree.

"And I bet she trapped his ass too. Dumb ass niggas ain't even using condoms on these hoes nowadays." Majesty shakes his head.

"But Maj, you trapped my ass." I raise my eyebrows at him.

"It's different because I wasn't trynna trap you for the wrong reasons. Shit, money with me ain't even or ever an issue. Every single person in my family is a multi-millionaire so you can just chill with that." Majesty argues.

"I see why Melrose is tho. She actually works." I confess.

"It's called an inheritance. She didn't make her millions cause she's a lawyer. She made her millions cause she's the daughter of Majestic Williams, my father." Majesty explains.

"But I respect the fact that she works." I smile big thinking about how fine Melrose looks in her business suits

Desiree walks through the Apple Bees doors, wearing a mini skirt, tube top, snake skin boots, and a fur coat.