Melrose Blvd.

I wake up the next morning with a killer headache. I look around the unfamiliar place, it looks like a man's bedroom, dark gray walls and cologne scented bed sheets. I look around and don't see anyone. I get up and catch a glimpse of a Law School certificate with the name "Melrose Williams". Oh, guess she works in Law. That's kind of sexy but how the hell did I get here? How come I cannot remember last night? Why am I in her bedroom, did we have sex? Where is she? I head out the bedroom door and head downstairs, realizing I am in a penthouse similar to the one Majesty has. Melrose is sitting on the couch, watching the morning news drinking a Starbucks latte.

"What the fuck?" I stand in front of Melrose with my arms up in the air.

"Wow, it still looks bad!" Melrose gets up and heads into the kitchen.

"What looks bad?" I chase after Melrose into the kitchen, demanding an explanation.

She hands me an ice pack. "Your eye." Melrose says while leading me into the hall bathroom.

"My eye? What about it?" I question as she pulls me into the bathroom and faces me towards the mirror.

My eye is a swollen, black and blue.

"Oh shit, what the fuck Melrose?! How did this happened!?" I scream.

She sighs and takes a deep breath. "You don't remember anything about last night? " Melrose questions, with a slight smile on her face.

"Um, no. Wait." I think hard.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?!" I yell as it all comes back to me.

"Don't worry, Majesty's not here. He actually caught a flight out of the city this morning so you ain't gotta worry about seeing him for a while." Melrose says as she digs through the medicine cabinet.

She hands me some tiny white pills. "I gave you two last night. Take these two this morning. You won't feel the pain or hangover at all."

"What are they?" I nervously question.

"Don't worry about it. Just know that if you don't take it, you'll feel how you look and yikes!" Melrose makes a scared face.

I punch Melrose on her shoulder and pop the white pills. "Where's Desiree at?"

"I drove her home last night. You were mad tipsy and she was drunk and I knew them niggas at the party would've ran a train on y'all both if I didn't look out for y'all dumb asses." Melrose brags.

"I know that's right. Can you make me some food?" I ask her , giving her puppy dog eyes.

"Aite." Melrose rolls her eyes and heads into the kitchen.

I head upstairs and dig the make up out of my purse and drench my eye in foundation trying to cover the blue and black around my eye. It looks pretty normal now but it's still a bit puffy. I'm still wondering if Melrose and I had sex last night. I hope we didn't cause that would be something I'd like to remember. My thoughts roam to "Number 1 Fuck Boy", Majesty. How the fuck could he hit me? I mean was he drunk? Regardless, didn't his mama ever teach him never to hit a female? I was already done fuckin with him cause he chose La La crazy ass over me and then he hits me. Oh, fuck, my car still at his house. Ugh. I head downstairs with my purse and jacket.

"Melrose, I need to get my car from your bro's house." I tell her with my purse and car keys in hand.

"Chill ma, I got you. No rush." She takes my stuff out my hand and leads me to the kitchen table.

She brings bacon, eggs, and waffles to the table with a pitcher of orange juice.

"I love a girl that can cook." I say, giving her a goofy grin.

"Girl?  Didn't call me that last night." She chuckles.

I freeze with my mouth open and bacon in hand.

"Melrose, did we fuck last night?" I fearfully question.

Melrose laughs. "Fuck no. If we did, there'd be no question. Fuck Majesty blackening your eye, with me, you wouldn't even be able to walk."

"Oh is that right?" I ask seductively.

Melrose nods biting her plump pink lip.

I get up and seductively walk to the other side of the table and sit on her lap facing her.

"Fuck me then? "I urge.

Melrose swallows hard and looks away. "Now? "She asks.

"Yes now! Morning sex is the best sex." I suggest.

"I don't know man, I like you and all but you too much. Like who even knows what you did with my cuz last night." Melrose confesses with concern in her eyes.

"Are you calling me a dirty hoe? " I fight.

She laughs. "Yea kinda."

"Fuck you then!" I grab my things.

"No thanks." Melrose laughs again.

"Take me home now Melrose." I demand, pissed the fuck off.

"Chill." Melrose gets up and places her hands on my cheeks. "Just slow down, ok? Value yourself more. Be un-purchaseable." She adds while kissing my lips.

I kiss back, long and hard.

"Do you want me or do you want me for enjoyment?" I question while looking deep into her brown eyes.

"Girl, I want you for YOU. Let me take care of you. You don't gotta do any of that anymore." Melrose holds me close to her.

I'm lowkey really considering it. Like dropping this whole "Get It Girl" lifestyle. I don't want it anymore. I realized that all this time, I was just craving someone to love me and take care of me. I couldn't care less for the attention from these niggas and plus I do got some money saved up. Majesty hitting me last night and Desiree getting drunk just shows me this isn't a safe or responsible lifestyle. Like one of us could've really got hurt, like more than a slap in the pretty ass face.

"Hmm, what would I do for work?" I question her with my arms wrapped around her neck.

"Work? Nah. If you my girl you wouldn't have to." She tells me.

"Ok, what would I do then?" I wrinkle my forehead confused.

"Sit here being pretty, while I spoiled your fine ass."  Melrose suggest while stroking my bottom lip.

"Doesn't sound like such a bad life." I admit.

"Then take it." Melrose smiles then kisses me.

"I don't how I'm going to tell Desiree. I mean, she did so much for me. I kinda promised that I would be in this with her. I feel like I owe her." I confess to Melrose.

"Nah, you don't owe her shit. You owe it to yourself to get out of this life and appreciate and respect yourself."  Melrose encourages. "You did this cause times were rough, right? Till something better came along, well here it is."

"Ok, drop me off back home. I'll be back with my stuff tonight or sooner. I just need to see her." I beg.

"Aite." She grabs her keys and we head home.

We pull up and I'm frozen in the passenger's seat thinking about how my life has changed in the last week. Desiree will never understand. Is Melrose serious about taking care of me? I still can't believe Majesty hit me. I don't know what I should do??

(A/N What should Jade do? Is Majesty the ultimate fuckboy for hitting Jade? Would you take up Melrose offer? Would you leave the "Get It Girls" lifestyle. If you were Jade, what would you do? Please comment below :) )