Plan A is Plan B

Me and Melrose are in the middle of passionate sex but my phone keep ringing like crazy.

"You betta not answer that." Mel moans, as I work my magical tongue on her.

"I think I got to or else the twins are gonna wake up." I manage to say.

Melrose grabs my phone and turns it off and shoves my face back between her legs. After me and Melrose finish up, she gives me a dirty look.

"What?" I glare back.

"Who the fuck would be callin you at this hour anyway?" Melrose snaps.

"I don't know but take your whiny ass to sleep. Every time I eat you out, you get all emotional or insecure." I laugh.

Melrose throws a pillow at my head and blushes at my truth. I kiss her before she falls asleep in my arms like a baby. I turn back on my phone to see who was blowin me up. I see that it was Majesty. He's called about 10 times in the last half hour so if must be important. I slip away from Melrose's grip and head into the bathroom to return his call.

"Maj, why the fuck you blowin me up for?" I whisper into my phone.

"Jade, I need to speak to you right now, can you please come over?" Majesty says in a weak voice, almost like he's been crying.

"Why can't you just tell me over the phone? And how I know you ain't gon try to hurt me?" I ask, feeling concerned.

"I'm not. I promise. You my baby's mom, how would I benefit out of hurting you?" Majesty says in a pained voice.

"Fine, but I can't stay long and it betta be important!" I hang up and sneak out of the hotel. Driving Melrose's Benz over to Majesty's place. 

Majesty comes to the door with red eyes and a bottle of some liquor. 

"You Ok?" I ask coming in.

"Jade, I really need your help right now. I never been in more need of you to help me." Majesty says crying.

I immediately feel pain in my chest for him. I sit next to him. "I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you with this." I begin to say.

"Nah. Fuck that. You be with Melrose or whatever but I slipped up tonight real bad! Desiree came over with CJ, CJ left but Desiree  had gone to sleep in my bed after getting drunk or so I thought. I told her that she could wait here until CJ came to pick her up, she got up to use the bathroom, came out naked, and I swear on my life the Devil seduced me and.." Majesty explains.

Wait! The fuck! You fucked Desiree?" I say feeling hate all over my body.

"Man, I swear on my mom, that bitch seduced me! I didn't even want it. Well, shit for a second I might have cause I'm a man but I promise, I immediately regretted it. Then she started threatening me about how she was gonna tell you and CJ. After that she started  bragging how she's going to trap me and how she's gonna have a set of twins too, man. Shit!" Tears run down Majesty's face.

"Trap you?" I roll my eyes feeling angered. "Nigga, you trapped yourself." I begin to leave.

"No, Jade, I need you! Please, you gotta help me." Majesty begs.

"You fucked my best friend and now you want my help? For what? I guess we just even then. A couple of fucked up people who had kids together, huh?" I glare at him.

"Look, Jade, Desiree ain't your friend at all. That bitch bashed you and trashed talked you like she was your worst enemy. She lowkey probably fuckin hates your guts but for the sake of our kids! For the sake of hers potentially being born and related to ours and then taking all of my money, please help!" Majesty begs.