Drunk In Love

I am so mad. I fight back the tears forming in my eyes and drive to my empty condo and sit there feeling all different types of emotions. I grab my keys and leave my place. I can't handle being alone right now with my thoughts. I head over to Desiree's place. When she opens the door I see CJ sitting on her couch.

"Is this a bad time?" I ask, feeling like I intruded.

"Nah, it's good." Desiree lets me in, seeing the stress displayed all over my face.

"What's good ma? I heard you did my boy real dirty, with that fake ass stud Melrose!" CJ acknowledges me while placing Desiree on her lap.

"What's fake about her? Nothin. Her strap game on point, her head game deserves medals and for the most part, she ain't a fuckboy on any level." I defend, trying to hide my anger that I currently do have towards Melrose.

"I mean, she is a fuckboy, Jade. Last time she was over here she asked me if I had a phat pussy and how much I charge to fuck." Desiree adds with a smile.

"Now, I know you lyin! You definitely ain't even her type." I snap at Desiree feeling feisty.

"What you don't get bout studs Jade, is you don't have to be our type for us to fuck you." CJ drinks Ciroc straight out the bottle.

"I'm not even sayin that, that isn't true but I'm pretty sure Desiree sitting here lying." I shoot Desiree a sharp glance.

Desiree laughs. "It's whatever really. Who cares about her. What you finna get into? Me and CJ were about to fuck. You wanna join?" Desiree asks while getting undressed for CJ.

"No, I'm good. I just didn't want to be at my new place all alone but I'm better now .I'm gonna head out." I sit in my car at 9 pm recapping today's events so far.

I get a message from Young Cocaine asking me if I want to come over watch the premiere of his video on BET with him and his crew. I agree and he sends me the address to his place. I honestly need to get my mind off Melrose. Like how could she overact and disrespect me like that? I really was beginning to feel some serious feelings for her. I pull up to a Mansion decked out with fancy cars. If Desiree was here, she'd cash out! Young Cocaine meets me at the door and guides me through the big house into a "Man Cave" with about 7 niggas surrounding a movie screen size t.v.

"Look who's here." Young Cocaine announces to his boys.

"Damn, she fine as fuck." His brother, June says.

I smile at June cause he's fine as fuck and has real pretty hair and a pretty ass smile too.

They all make room for me on the huge couch and offer me blunts, alcohol, and food.

"Yo, is it true that you're my cousin Melrose chick?" June asks.

"um, no. not anymore." I say, feeling upset cause I came here so I wouldn't have to think about her.

The Premiere of the Young Cocaine's Music Video "She Bad AF" comes on and I watch with gleam in my eyes. I watch myself look like a real life Video Vixen on his t.v and BET. I wonder how many other people watching this right now, seein me and thinking Damn. I feel so good. I take a couple hits of Young Cocaine's blunt to feel better and couple gulps of Hennessy to feel alive.

"J, I Heard you use to dance. You wanna dance for me?" Young Cocaine asks ,showing off his amazing smile.

"I use to dance but I don't dance no more." I say in a really giggly and goofy tone. I don't know what that blunt was laced with but it got a bitch feelin real nice.