So Much Drama

I storm out the house mad. I need some fresh air. I thought I was over Melrose and now I don't know what I feel. I feel like she played me in a way. I know, I'm a hypocrite but I probably would've beat Alize so much harder at the club if I had known. Desiree comes outside and looks at me with a hard glare.

"Bitch, if anyone should be mad, it should be me! That hoe was probably using me to make Melrose jealous. Fake ass stud probably don't even like fems!" Desiree barks as she flips her weave.

"Desi, I just wanna go over there and choke her for the lies. I need answers." I head to my car.

"No!" Desiree wraps her arms around me and fights me for my keys.

"You don't understand! I went to therapy, I meditated, I thought I had it all figured out and now I don't even know what I feel. I know I feel pissed but I feel something else too." I explain, fighting back all the emotions filling me.

"Aite, we can go over there but you gotta wait till after you give birth. That way you can go over there looking fine as fuck and then fight her, if you want. I kinda want you too. And plus, if Alize is over there, I wanna throw it in her face that I fucked her bitch!" Desiree says, sticking her tongue out.

"What?" I say, looking at Desiree confused.

"Well, a couple months back, I was at the supermarket and I had the saw this fat ass in a skin tight dress and you know me, I immediately felt horny and I wanted to fuck. When I walked over there, I realized that it was Alize's ex Lashawnda. At first she was mad at me but then I played victim and acted like Alize sweet talked me and I ain't know nothin about her until that day at "Veggie Grill" so I invited her back to my place for a little girl talk and one thing led to another." Desiree licks her lips.

I stand there with my mouth hung open, in shock. "The fuck Desi?" 

"I mean I ain't gon lie. It was soooo goood and her pussy was so sweet." Desiree sucks her fingers.

I hold my chest in shock. "I thought she didn't like you!"

"She didn't until I put that Desiree magic on her." Desiree giggles.

"So, what? Was it a one time thing or is it a regular thing y'all do? " I question.

"Jade, you jealous? Baby, don't be, I'd eat you out until ya ass go in labor if we bein honest." Desiree eyes me up and down.

I laugh. "No, Desi, I am not jealous. It's just that this is crazy."

"It ain't regular too much anymore. I mean, she still come over every weekend when Daquan has Quamari." Desiree says.

"Wait, what? Daquan, LaLa brother is Quamari 's daddy?" I question, trying to figure out this madness.

"Yeah, that's why Majesty recognized her that day at Veggie Grill. Lashawnda is his homeboy's baby mama. Anyways, so whenever Daquan has Quamari, she come over to my place. We talk, paint our nails, watch movies and stuff. I mean you were gone and I wasn't gon be lonely." Desire rolls her eyes.

"So, what now she your new best friend?" I ask, feeling a bit jealous.

"No, but we do got a lot in common and she will let me fuck her and she don't play hard to get." Desiree folds her arms.

"Desi, I'm not havin this convo with you but good for you that you made a new friend cause it's actually really rare. You know you ain't for everybody." I state.

"I know but YOU love me." Desiree pokes her lips out for a kiss.

I peck her. "Ok, can go back inside now? Cause I'm feeling tired and I'm still angry about that Melrose and Alize shit."