Majestic Nights

I get into my car and I think about going home but I am so fuckin horny after that lap dance I just gave to that baller so why not go to Majesty's? I mean, he do love him some Jade and even though we ain't official, he still fucks with me. I head over to Majesty's and I'm immediately turned off to see La La there, out front with Daquan. This shit don't concern me. I don't care bout her ass or her brother. I'm just here to see my baby daddy. Shit, that feels so weird to think. I strut passed her crazy ass and knock on the door.

"Jade, you ain't gon say hi to a nigga? I get it you gorgeous but be nice." Daquan scowls at me.

"Daquan, it ain't even like that. I'm just a bitch when I'm horny but in an hour, I promise ima be an Angel." I say provokingly. 

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't whip your ass, Jade?" La La snaps inches towards from my face.

"For one Majesty ain't ya nigga and for two, bitch why ain't you do it at the club? You trynna impress big bro?" I roll my eyes.

"I ain't gotta impress nobody. I just hate fake bitches like you who pretended to be my friend only to fuck my nigga." La La raises her voice.

"Ha, he wasn't ya nigga when I fucked him the firs time and he ain't ya nigga now." I laugh.

Majesty comes to the door shirtless and sleepy. "The fuck goin on out here?" Majesty asks Daquan.

"My sister hates Jade cause she thinks Jade stole you from her." Daquan explains.

"Inaccurate cause I've been done with ya ass a long ass time ago, La La." Majesty shakes his head then grabs my hand, taking me inside.

I stick my tongue out at La La like a little kid.

"Whatcha here for?" Majesty says as he sits down on the couch with his hand in his basket ball shorts.

"That." I crawl on top of him, giving him neck kisses.

"What? Melrose reject you or her strap broke or somethin?" Majesty wrinkles his forehead like he's confused.

"You tried that shit." I laugh loudly. "But umm, no baby, I need you in me now." I bite Majesty's ear lobes.

CJ walks in and glares at me. I glare back.

"Majesty why you still fuckin wit that whore?!" CJ disses.

"Nah, chill the fuck out with that." Majesty shoots CJ a sharp glance.

"She probably responsible for why Desi ain't picking up." CJ plops down on the sofa, continuously calling Desiree's phone.

"Yo, let's head out to my penthouse. Can't get no privacy or peace up in my own house." Majesty grabs his keys.

"Baby, my feet hurt."  I reach my arms up at Majesty, signaling him to carry me. Majesty rolls his eyes but picks me up and carries me out to his car.

The look that forms on La La's face is to die for. I don't know who she hates more, me or Majesty but I don't care cause that bitch tried me at the mall a couple weeks ago and now it's payback bitch. He ain't yo baby daddy. He ain't even yo nigga. I laugh out loud with the thoughts up in my head. I'm just bad as I wanna be I guess. No remorse for these judgmental ass bitches no way. Majesty buckles me in then he begins to drive to his penthouse.

"You hungry? What you in the mood to eat?" Majesty ask with concern in his eyes.

"Nah, I ain't hungry. I just wanna fuck." I smile at him, while I twist my hair.

"Jade, I think you need to eat something. When's the last time you ate something and is you takin a prenatal supplement?" Majesty asks.

"Nigga, you seriously just killed my sex drive with that shit!  I don't know and no. I just want to fuck and you bringing up nutrition." I roll my eyes.

Majesty stops at the store and buys me some supplements and some healthy food. When we finally get to Majesty's place, he start making me a salad. I go upstairs and change. I decide to wear Majesty's shirt and shorts, I find in his dresser. All of his clothing is way too big on me though. This nigga is about 6'2. I come downstairs and Majesty starts laughing.

"Shut up. We both know my ass is pretty tall but you're just a giant." I try to defend the fact his clothes make me look mad tiny.

"Nah, you look hella adorable." Majesty displays his perfect smile. "Here eat this and take this." Majesty hands me the supplement and the bowl of salad.

"Man, you're going to be mad at me for saying this but y'all are so much alike!" I shake my head at  Majesty and Melrose personality resemblance.

"Nah, not really. I mean yeah on somethings but we're complete opposites at almost everything." Majesty explains.

Majesty puts on "Set It Off"  and wraps me in a blanket like a burrito.

"The fuck Majesty? I can't move. Why you wrap me like a burrito?" I burst into laughter as I struggle to move.

"To make you feel protected." Majesty holds me close, all bundled and restricted. 

After the movie ends. Majesty insists on keeping me in the bundle for the night to make sure I behave myself but it's seriously making me hot and I don't want to sweat out my weave.

"Majesty, unwrap me!" I complain.

After Majesty laughs for 20 more minutes he unwraps me and runs upstairs. I chase after him and wrestle him on the bed. I give him 5 hard punches and one slap, that he laughs at. 

"You play too much. You don't wanna have sex but you wanna wrap me till I can't move. Yo, if you wrapped your dick as tightly as you wrapped me in the blanket, we wouldn't be in this situation." I push him again.

"Jade, you should be happy that I'm letting you just beat a nigga up cause honestly all this aggression just turns me on." Majesty admits.

Before I know it. Majesty's flipped me over and is sitting on top of me. "I love how you act like you didn't beg for it every time tho." Majesty takes off his shirt revealing his 8 pack.

"Well, yeah back then I did but you don't have that same affect on me now." I flirt and challenge his game.

"Shit, when I'm done with ya ass, you gon have quadruplets." Majesty jokes.

I crack up. "You stupid." 

Majesty kisses me gently. "You want me to make love to you, Jade."

"Yeah, baby." I nod looking into Majesty's seductive eyes.

Majesty gets up and opens the curtain so the city lights can shine upon us through his bedroom's glass windows. He turns on the radio to some old school r&b. He starts off with giving me am all over massage which is much needed. I make his pay special attention to my feet since I danced all night. I can tell how worked up Majesty is, just by the way he's feeling all over my body so I make him pleasure me first by giving me head so he won't ruin this for the both of us cause we both know how horny he is right now and this shit ain't bout to even last 5 minutes but that nigga surprises me and gives me 3 back to back orgasms before climaxing himself. I wrap myself around his naked body, feeling every single one of his muscles and think "Damn, no wonder La La was addicted."  Majesty kisses me all over, especially my belly. He also speaks to my belly for about an half a hour, whispering  and telling them his secrets before drifting off to sleep. I ain't gon lie, this nigga has got me forgetting all about Melrose and fallin for his ass again.

(A/N) What Y'all think of this chapter? Y'all think Jade and Majesty are gonna make good parents? They cute together or Nah? Do you think Jade is wrong for hooking up with Majesty even after finding out that he was LaLa's ex that she's crazy about? Comment your thoughts and opinions below and don't forget to vote! Thank you :P)