Love & Dreams

I wake up still holding Melrose. She makes me so happy, looking all fine and an angelic as she sleeps. After my shower, I get a call from Young Cocaine's manager, Jamal Banks. He asks me if I would be interested in doing some urban modeling for an upcoming clothing line and Hip Hop magazine. He tells me that it pays really well and to be here at 8 pm tonight and that the shoot will last about 2 hours. I agree and wake Melrose up to share my good news with her.

"Baby!!" I shake Melrose's arm, she pushes me away and rolls over.

I scrunch my face and think for a second. " I lift up her shirt and start kissing on her six pack." 

Melrose smiles and opens her eyes. "What is it, Jade?"

"I'm doing a shoot for a clothing line and a Hip Hop magazine! Jamal Banks just invited me to a shoot tonight." I jump on top of Melrose.

"Congrats, baby." Melrose pulls the covers over her head.

"Come on, wake up! We're suppose to go Christmas shopping today. I got a lot of people to shop for." I wrestle Melrose around in the blankets.

"Yo, I'm starting to rethink if I ever wanna marry you if this is how you act in the morning." Melrose laughs and gets up.

"No. If it we're up to me. I'd be getting some head right now. You'd wake up every morning with my pussy all up in your face like rise and shine bitch!" I jump on Melrose's back. 

"You stupid." Melrose shakes her head, smiling, and heading into the bathroom with me still on her back.

Melrose brushes her teeth and washes her face with me still hanging on her back like a baby monkey. I play with her hair, pull on her ears, and poke her face, trying to annoy her. Melrose takes the detachable shower head and sprays me in the face. I fall off her back onto the floor and she cracks up. 

"Mel, the fuck? That's not funny, it took me an hour to do my make up and hair like this." I say angrily, feeling pissed off that my hair and make up is ruined.

Melrose helps me up and kisses me on my forehead. "I thought you like it when I get you all wet." Melrose frowns then start laughing again when she see that my mascara is running, making me look like raccoon. 

"Not funny." I punch her in the shoulder then wash my make up off and blow dry my hair.

Melrose finishes showering and wraps her arms around me. "I'm sorry, ok? You were just annoying me and I thought it would be funny. I'll help you get ready again."

Melrose does my hair and make up for me and it actually looks really good. "Mel, you so talented, you know that?"

"Well, when all you date are high maintenance bitches, you learn a thing or two." Melrose shrugs.

"I am not high maintenance." I try to defend myself but end up laughing. "Aite, a little bit but I gotta stay looking good for my baby." I kiss Melrose on the cheek, leaving a dark red lip print.

We head out to a couple places. First, we hit up the toy store cause Melrose has 2 little cousins on her mom's side that she loves so much. While, I'm up in the toy store, I can't help but think about my twins and all the little toys that they will have. I buy some baby toys and some baby accessories. We also head to the Apple store, where I buy the new iphone 6 for Desiree cause I remember that she cracked the screen of her phone when we were in Dubai and she was in a drunken state. After the Apple store we head into a Men's clothing shop. I know Mel is shopping for that father of her's who hates me. I buy 2 bottles of designer cologne.