Baby Mama Drama

The next morning, my envious ass copies Lashawnda. I get all sexy, go down stairs and makes a big breakfast for me and Melrose. I also clean the whole entire penthouse. I don't think I'm ready for this life cause I'm tired and already want a nap. Melrose comes downstairs dressed in a business suit and a brief case in hand.

"Ay, baby, I got to meet with a high end client before he goes out of town for a week but I'll be back around 2 or 3 and we can spend the rest of the day together." Melrose kisses me on the cheek, not acknowledging the breakfast I made, the clean house, or my sexy outfit.

"Wait, Mel! Look around, I did this all this for you." I stand up pointing at the food, house, and outfit.

"I know baby, it all looks good but this is one of the biggest cases of my career." Melrose slaps my ass and heads out the door.

I sit down at the table feeling hurt and like I wasted my time. I get changed and head back down stairs. My phone rings, it's Majesty.

"Hello." I say in a exhausted voice.

"Hey, you good?" Majesty sweetly asks.

"Yeah, just a little tired." I admit.

"Well, I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go to another prenatal class today but if you tired then you should get some rest." Majesty suggest.

"I meant like mentally tired. It would actually be nice to get out the house right now." I say, trying to escape the loneliness and sadness that I currently feel.

"Aite. You want me to come scoop you?" Majesty asks.

"Nah, I'm good. I'll meet you." I say, not wanting him to know that I'm at Melrose's. 

"Ok, I'll see you soon." Majesty says.

I change into the clothes I bought the other day that was a size bigger and they fit. This shit is becoming more real to me. I take my prenatal supplement and go meet up with Majesty at "Little Ones" prenatal class. I pull up right beside him and get out.

"Guess what?" I say to Majesty, trying to contain my excitement.

"What?" Majesty asks, looking nervous.

I lift up my shirt, revealing my tiny baby bump to him. Majesty smiles real big and gently touches my stomach. 

"Yo, have they moved yet?" Majesty asks with joyful eyes.

"Um, not yet but I just know I've been hella hungry lately and eating everything insight. I noticed it only after I pigged out on a box of pizza and Chinese food. Before that my stomach was pretty flat." I explain.

Me and Majesty head into "Little Ones" and do our breathing exercises with the other expecting mother and the fathers. I notice that some of the women there are all alone and it breaks my heart. I would hate to be alone and pregnant. I think that's one of the reason why I keep switching back and forth from Melrose and Majesty. Believe it or not, if one doesn't workout, I hope to have the other there  cause now that I know that it's twins, I truly need all the help I can get. About 5 minutes in, I get a call from Desiree. I tell her to meet us and I get nasty stare from Majesty. 15 minutes later, Desiree arrives, dressed in a cute sweat suit and Jordan's. This is the first time ever that I've seen Desi wearing sneakers.

"Ay." I get up and hug Desiree. "You ain't dressed like a hoe today." I laugh.

"Girl, no. It's getting to be to cold for that and my feet are already beginning to swell. Plus, I did a double shift last night at the club. My feet needed a break." Desiree confesses.