Old Friends. New Secrets.

The next morning as I head to the airport, I can tell the twins are fussy cause they won't stop kicking. I laugh to myself, hoping that they don't fight like Majesty and Melrose. I know Majesty mentioned that he wants the twins growing up in church and living positive lifestyles. I never want my daughter to do what I did to make a living. I really hope to be a good role model to her and teach her to value herself. As for my son, I want him to respect women and treat them well. I want Majesty to instill some really good morals in him and teach him what makes a man, not just an ordinary man but a great man. The retreat really had me thinking and changed me in a lot of ways. I feel like even though I don't have it all together physically, just yet, my mentality is so much better. During my flight, I give me Majesty a call and we catch up on basically everything that has changed in our lives and of course the twins. He wants to have lunch today once I arrive. Majesty says I can stay with him until I find a new house. Around, 11 O'clock AM, I touchdown at LAX. Majesty is out front, in a swagged out van. I crack up. 

"Majesty, what happened to your Maserati?" I manage to say through my laughter.

"I'm a family man now." Majesty says as he opens the door for me then takes my luggage.

"Damn, how much has changed since I left?" I hug him tightly.

"Well, I gotta confess that I still have my Maserati but I bought this van for us. And yeah, a lot has changed. I made CJ and Daquan leave my mansion and get some jobs, I've been training practically everyday, and I don't party as much so small changes but in big ways, ya feel me?" Majesty explains then flashes me a big smile.

"I feel you." I smile as I get in and check out our decked out mini van.

"What about you guys? How you all been?" Majesty eyes my big belly.

"Oh,we good. Oh yeah, and they kickin now. They fight all the time like you and Melrose. It has me crackin up." I laugh as I tell him.

"Ah for real, that's crazy." Majesty smiles then places his hands on my tummy.

"What's your favorite food? Random, I know but it's for a good reason." I explain.

"Mexican, why?" Majesty says.

"So, someone in there loves Mexican food cause every time I had an enchilada, taco, or chimichanga it was like someone felt like dancin or kickin." I explain.

"Oh, really so that means we gotta go get some Mexican food so I can feel my baby "Moonwalk". Majesty say as he types in his GPS, "Mexican Restaurants".

We head to the "Border Grill" in Santa Monica and find a nice table outside to eat at. After, I order almost half the menu. I begin filling Majesty in on Desiree and how she's about to have her baby in the next two months and how much growing I did when I was at the retreat. I refrain from bringing up Melrose or even asking about her. I have to admit,  I'm just a bit curious. I mean Desiree seems to stretch the truth sometimes. Could she really be depressed over me? I mean my last words to her were "I hate you." I mean at the time I meant it but I don't anymore. I don't hate anyone, I think more than anything I hate how she was acting. Suddenly, I escape my personal thoughts because all of the movement that's currently going on in my stomach.

"Majesty, quick put your hand on my stomach. Someone's moonwalking!" I squeal.

Majesty gently puts his hand on my stomach and feels the commotion that is going on inside me. Majesty smiles big and starts doing dance moves with his arms, trying to compete.

I laugh. "Nope, you have nothing on them."

"Yo, anything they doin in there, they learned from me." Majesty brags.