Family Feud & Ex BFF Drama

Melrose heads to the door and ignores me, begging her not to. I suddenly realize what I could have caused. Could my hoe-ism actually rip a family apart? Melrose opens the door to a angry looking Majesty. I watch from behind the couch, not knowing what's about to go down.

Majesty calmly walks in and faces Melrose, unaware that I'm here.

"Mel, I was told something very disturbing, by some hoe I use to fuck with. She brought your name up and I am here to confirm that it's not true." Majesty steps closer to Melrose.

Melrose, laughs. "It really ain't that serious, is it?"

Majesty's jaw clenches. "Mel, just tell me that you didn't fuck Jade. You know I fucked Jade. I did some nasty ass shit with that hoe and I..."

"Don't call her that!" Melrose defends me.

"What?! Why are you defending that slut. Don't tell me what she told me is true, about y'all being together." Majesty's eyes display disbelief. "I mean, if you fucked her and just forgot she was the girl I introduced you to then whateva but don't tell me you cuffed that hoe."

"Look, Majesty. I love you, you my bro but everything happens for a reason." Melrose cups her hands together, trying to seem sincere.

"The fuck that suppose to mean?" Majesty raising his voice.

"It means that I knew you wouldn't treat that Queen right. I told her to stop fuckin with your messy ass. At first, she refused but then later that night you hit her. I took her home and treated her how she suppose to be treated. Long story short, Yes, I took your girl but she my girl now and she call me Daddy." Melrose shrugs her shoulders and cocks her head.

Majesty facial expressions are dead. No smile. No frown. Nothin. He just stands there with dead eyes. Finally, he blinks. "Aite. Fam, I get it. You were always jealous of me. I was born a boy. I'm the star athlete. Dad spoiled me and made you work. I was always Dad's favorite. Always everyone's favorite."

"But not Jade's favorite. Bye." Melrose says as she walks towards me and that's when Majesty's eyes fall upon me.

Majesty's anger grows on his face. "Jade, I'm tellin you, your ass gon get what you deserve." Majesty promises.

"She already did." Melrose says kissing me, in front of Majesty.

I actually feel real fucked up for this. I'm surprised he didn't be our asses. However, I am relieved when he leaves. 

"I hope I'm not just someone you're with just to get back at your brother for some type of grudge you're holding." I tell Melrose, feeling strangely upset with her.

"The fuck! Who side you on? I just chose your ass over blood?! " Melrose looks at me confused.

"Which is why I am like damn! I can't possibly mean that much to you so you must have some ulterior motive." I explain.

"Look, like I said, I love my brother, I do. However, he doesn't know how to treat women like at all. He drove his last bitch up the wall and calls her crazy when he know his ass made her that way." Melrose rubs my chin and looks into my eyes.

"Do you feel uncomfortable that, you know, I been with your fam?" I ask feeling real insecure.

Melrose puts her hands in her pockets and throws her head back. "Yeah, Jade it makes me very uncomfortable to know you fucked my family members but at the same time when I first laid eyes on you, I knew you'd be mine. I feel like you only met Majesty to meet me, is how I see it. The world works that way." Melrose explains while placing me on her lap.

"I don't know if that's true but I hope you don't suddenly change your mind cause I really need you right now. I kiss Melrose's forehead.

"Nah, I ain't goin nowhere. Only you can mess us up." Melrose tells me, stroking my back. "Anyway, how was the video shoot?"

"It was good. I felt real glamorous and got paid well."  I feel better talking about the music video instead of everything else going on.

Later, that day I get a call from Feemo telling me that I will be meeting with a modeling agent from Ford Models and I have a test shoot tomorrow. Which means if they like my test shoot and see my modeling potential then they will sign me to their agency and I will become a working supermodel.

I share my good news with Melrose and she says that my good news calls for celebration. She makes me write a list of all the foods that I like. She cooks me some collard greens, ranch seasoned chicken, mash potatoes, baked macaroni and cheese and she even made me some white chocolate chip brownies. Good thing I have fast metabolism or I'd look so fat right now. Melrose tells me that after she gets off work tomorrow that she wants to take me shopping and to get my hair and nails done as well. Could I ask for a more perfect girlfriend?

Around midnight my phone won't stop ringing so I finally answer it. It's Desiree on the other end crying telling me how she just got raped and needs me to come over asap. I tell her to call 911 and go to the hospital right away but she says she not going without me so I race over to Desiree's place feeling frantic. I bang on the door and I hug Desiree feeling horrible about what's happened to her.

"Who did it? Was it when you were working?" I say with tears in my eyes.

"Nobody raped me, bitch. I just missed you and you weren't answering my calls!" Desiree confesses.

"The Fuck Desiree!? You don't lie about that kind of thing, the fuck is wrong with you?" I turn to leave.

"No Jade, wait! I'm sorry, you been gone for a few days now. I'm sorry about what I said to you in Dubai so you can stop being mad now and come back. Plus, we have a couple of gigs coming up." Desiree tells me while fixing her make up in a compact mirror.

"Desiree, you don't get it. I'm done! I'm so done, with this lifestyle and now with you. I moved out and got my own place. I'm not coming back and I'm done with that lifestyle." I shake Desiree, trying to get my point across.

Desiree's face twist. "You mean to tell me that I saved your ass so you can run off and disown me and act brand new. Fuck you too, Jade!"

"It's nothing like that Desiree. I obviously sped over here at 3 AM to see if you're ok and go to the hospital with you so it's like not that. I just ain't livin that life anymore. I am grateful for all you did for me but that doesn't mean you own me." I try to explain to her bipolar crybaby ass.

"Well ,then come back to live with me. You didn't need to get your own place." Desiree argues.

"Yes I did, Desi. I can't share a bed with you, after what keeps happening and plus we don't want the same things." I tell her with a strict tone.

"Are you breaking up with me?" Desiree holds her chest as if her heart is breaking.

"Yes & No. We can still be friends cause you obviously will go to stupid lengths for my attention but we can never go there again and when I say go there, I mean have sex or be hoes together. Ok?" I say, trying to compromise with this crazy bitch.

Desiree nods her head like a sad child. "Can you hold me until I fall asleep?"

I roll my eyes and hold Desiree's big crybaby self until she falls asleep and then I slip out and  head back to my baby's place.

(A/N Is Melrose wrong for taking Majesty's old chick? Is Jade wrong for homie hopping? Can Melrose be trusted? Is Melrose jealous of Majesty? Thanks for reading. Don't forget to comment and vote!)