Stuffing On Thanksgiving

After a long lustful night of rough and passionate sex with my baby, Melrose, we both sleep in, until 2 pm the next day. Until, a rude manly voice wakes us up.

"Melhoes and always getting Laid Jade, get the fuck up! " Majesty yells at us.

I roll over trying to steal the covers away from Melrose, to cover my naked body.

"Yo, Jade chill the fuck out! That's my fam he can't see none this!" Melrose pulls the covers back over her.

"Yea, Jade. Why you trynna hide that pussy? Ain't like a nigga ain't seen it, kissed it, ate it, beat it, and the whole 9 inches, I mean nine yards." Majesty chuckles.

"If I wasn't butt ass naked, you know I'd fuck you up right? Say that shit when I'm dressed." Melrose barks at Majesty.

"Why are you here anyway? " I remove the covers and begin to get dressed letting Majesty see my fully naked, flawless body, that he can't fuck anymore.

"Jade, the fuck?" Melrose yells.

"Chill, he already seen it plus I'm already dressed, Daddy." I button up one of Melrose's business shirts and sit on the edge of the bed. Giving Majesty seductive bedroom eyes.

"I know!" Melrose says, distracted while slipping her t-shirt and boxers on under the covers. "But don't give this nigga no peep show."

I rub my thighs and give Majesty my "fuck me face" that I would always give him when me and him had a thing and then I disappear into the bathroom. I overhear Majesty and Melrose arguing about how Majesty doesn't feel comfortable with me being there at the party and how Melrose shouldn't feel comfortable either because I might lose control and fuck another family member. I laugh and almost choke while I'm brushing my teeth. I'm still slick crushing on Majesty, even though I am falling in love with Melrose. When I get out of the shower Majesty is sitting on Melrose's bed and I hear Melrose talking to someone. I rush to the staircase and peak over the edge and see the top a tall light skin gentleman's head. It must be her father. I rush back into the room. Majesty's pants are down with his dick in his hand.

"Oh my gah!" I jump back and cover my mouth.

"Tell me you don't want it." Majesty rips my towel off and throws it across the room.

I turn to run from Majesty but he grabs me by my hips from the back and grinds his rock hard dick against my ass. I feel like I am about to cum with how good it feels.

"Let me put the tip in!" Majesty whispers.

"Majesty, let go of me! "I moan.

Majesty rubs against my ass some more. Making my pussy very wet. I open my legs wider giving him and invitation to fuck me. Majesty gropes my breast and I finally break free and fall to the floor.

"Majesty, stop I don't want it!" I finally gasp.

Majesty tucks his dick back into his jeans. And bites his bottom lip. "Bitch, you ain't gay. That fake ass dick ain't done shit for you. that's why you drippin waterfalls when it comes to me."

Majesty heads downstairs leaving me on the floor and horny as fuck. I hate his stupid ass. I finally regain composer and begin to get dressed.

"Baby!" Melrose says catching me off guard. "Let me dress you."

"What for? You think I am going to dress like a hoe around your fam at the party?" I scowl.

Melrose laughs. "Nah, you dressed me the other day and I think it'd be nice for me to dress you now." Melrose picks out a nice black dress that hugs my hourglass shape and shows off my long model legs and some black Christian Louboutin's pumps.