Back At It?

I make a quick detour to my bitch house. I bang on Desiree's door. Desiree opens the door with loud trap music playing and a blunt in her hand. She twerks on me and I act fake mad at her, holding back laughter. Finally, she takes me into the living room and turns down the music.

"Bitch, where you been?" Desiree glares at me.

"Bitch, where you been? I been working." I defend.

"Where you work at?" Desiree asks while emptying out her purse on the couch, displaying thousands upon thousands of dollars.

"Well, I did work at June's club, Club Blaze but he fired me today for not fucking him." I explain looking down at my feet, feeling upset.

"Shit, you should've made him pay you to fuck then you would've kept your job and have an extra stack in your purse but you ain't a smart bitch." Desiree laughs.

"No, I was tired of Majesty's family feeling entitled to fuck me just cause we did in the past but it's not funny Desi, I got twins to look after." I shake my head, feeling upset all over again.

"Well, being broke is a choice." Desiree says as she rubs my thighs and kisses me.

"Desi, I don't wanna go back to that. I thought we we're done." I narrow my eyes at Desiree,

Desiree laughs. "No, I got money like duh but I also like to spend money. Shit, just to keep myself looking how I do, like the ultimate bad bitch, cost about $5,000 a week and now that I got a lil me, that's another $2,500 a week." 

"Desi, you just bein straight up ridiculous. Ain't no way it cost $2,500 to take care of a baby a week, unless your baby is secretly Blu Ivy" I laugh and shake my head.

"Bitch, Hello! I'm high maintenance! I got to get a fresh weave, the best nails, brazilian waxes, facials, massages, eat at 5 star restaurants, shop at the best grocery stores and clothes store, all my make up, skin, and hair products, birth control, and my weed, nigga. I run through $5000 a week like it's nothin." Desiree explains.

"I want a fresh weave, brazilian wax, and a to eat a 5 star restaurants." I mumble.

"And bitch you can. You did before! Then, yo lame ass got pregnant!" Desiree glares at me.

"Bitch, so did you!" I crack up.

"Nah, that right there was a business move." Desiree argues.

I cover my mouth. "Desiree, that's awful. I hope you never tell your daughter that."

"Hell yeah, I will. Her little ass was planned. Malaya and Jaden were accidents." Desiree shrugs.

"Actually, Majesty planned them,  just without my permission, if you should know, slut." I roll my eyes at Desiree's heartless comments.

"Whatevah! You gon sell ya pussy wit me again or not?" Desiree bluntly asks.

"Why the fuck you gotta say it like that?" I laugh. 

"Because you trynna act scared like that first night at the club when you pretended to care about La La's drunk ass." Desiree reminds me and we both laugh.

"I don't know. Maybe. I mean, I don't want the twins growing up feeling like they daddy is the breadwinner and the one who brings in all the money. Like I want them to be able to ask me for anything. But Majesty is always threatening me about custody and how my lifestyle could influence Malaya." I explain.

"Shit, I hope Queen Aaliyah gets influenced by my lifestyle. That way she will neva have to depend on a man for shit but dick, unless she gay like me." Desiree laughs.