Baby, Do I Love You?

The next morning, I feel so horrible. I think I must have food poisoning cause I am throwing up, it must've been the burgers or ice cream I ate yesterday cause I usually don't throw up. However, it's in my modeling contract that I must be present to all appointments and bookings. Today I have to go meet with my agent and then get my shots so that I can travel to foreign countries without getting any sicknesses or diseases. I get all ready and have Melrose drop me off and then she heads to work. Upon arrival, they take my measurements and tell me that my first gig would be a photo shoot in Fiji on the beach for bikini modeling it I would get paid, 10,000$ for the shoot and I would be gone for 2 days then come back and be given my next assignment. Even though I am not feeling my best, I can't help to be happy. I take a cab to a clinic in the city to get my shots and physical. After that I am going to meet with Desiree for lunch. Before I get my shots, the Doctor takes my blood and asks me when was the last time I got my period. I can't remember and that's when he tells me that I'm 3 weeks pregnant! I think I'm going to die. I can't have a baby! I run out of the doctor's office and head to the closest convient store and buy 6 different pregnancy test. 

I sit on my condo floor and cry for 5 hours. I don't know what I'm going to do. I have so many questions. Should I keep it? Whose is it? Should I tell Melrose? Shit, the hoe life did ruin me. I ignore everyone's calls, Melrose, Desiree, Majesty, CJ, and even Daquan called. I haven't spoken to anyone for 6 days now. I haven't answered my door. I haven't left the house. I barely eaten. I don't know what I am going to do. My dreams finally came true and I ruined it by getting pregnant. I've contemplated having abortion over a hundred times now but I can't seem to get myself to do it.  I guess, it's all catching up to me. Finally, day 7, I call Desiree.

"Bitch, the fuck you been? I've been worried! Nobody's heard from your ass in a week. We all thought ya ass got kidnaped or sum shit. Where Are You?!" Desiree asks.

"I'm at home. Can you come over? I kinda have a crisis." I admit.

"What!?" Desiree asks.

"Just come." I hang up and text Desiree my address.

I had some furniture delivered the other day so my condo isn't completely empty anymore. But It's a little messy, tissues everywhere. I've been crying so much. About 15 minutes later, I hear a bang on the door.

"Open the door bitch!" Desiree laughs.

I open the door to Desiree with a big bottle of Hennessy.

"Whatever the problem is, Hennessy can fix it!" Desiree struts in my condo with highest heels and mini skirt looking like she's ready to sell herself to the highest buyer.

"Not when you're pregnant." I mumble.

Desiree whips around. " What The Fuck?! Now don't even play with me, I know how being a lesbian works, don't tell me it's Melrose's cause I know betta!"

"No, of course not. I know it's not Melrose's that's why I've avoided her for the past week. I don't know what to do." I begin crying into my hands.

"Whose is it?" Desiree asks, as she smacks her gum.

"I don't know which makes it worse. Doctor said I am 3 weeks along, last week and I had sex with about 3 different guys between that time. Majesty, Young Cocaine, and Feemo." I cry harder.

"You gon keep it?" Desiree asks wrinkling her nose.

"I don't know. I don't but I don't wanna kill my baby. Like that's part me inside me Desi." I blow my nose and sit on the couch.