Oh Brother!

I pull my dress down and try to pull Melrose off Majesty. She is giving him the hardest punches to the head and it's almost impossible to her pull away until their Father, Majestic steps in and yanks Melrose off of Majesty.

"Melrose, what the hell is going on?!" Majestic yells.

"Your favorite twin was raping my girl, that's what!" Melrose accuses.

"What!?" La La screams!

"No, I fuckin wasn't! "Majesty defends

Everybody in the room is looking at me now.

"Yes, he was! I heard her sayin stop!" Melrose continues to defend my hoe ass.

"No, she was saying don't fuckin stop!" Majesty fights back. "Jade tell your girl and my fam how I DID NOT rape you, NOW! Majesty stands to his feet, tucking his nine inches back into his pants.

"Damn, nigga got a big dick!" Desiree announces and sips her punch.

Melrose shoots Desiree an evil glare then everyone places their attention back onto me.

"I don't know. I had some punch and I came up here to lie down and I don't remember the rest." I mumble.

"THE FUCK JADE!!! You've been wanting this dick every since I came over this morning and your ass finally got it. No one took advantage or raped your ass. How fuckin dare you?" Majesty barks, looking like a sexy angry bull.

"But what the fuck waz you doin, fuckin this lousy bitch when i'm your fuckin fiance." La La slaps the shit out of Majesty.

"Bitch don't fuckin touch me! The only reason I put a ring on it cause I'm trynna be a man and take care of my responsibilities but who the fuck knows if it's mine, you are a fuckin hoe too, La La!" Majesty argues.

"Well, I guess it be the perfect time to tell you that it may not be yours and I been fuckin Young Cocaine!" La La confesses.

Everyone gasp and the attention lands on Young Cocaine.

"This some Jerry Springer Shit! Jerry Jerry Jerry! Or Maury!! You are not the baby's father!" Desiree yells out.

"What can I say? I'm a rapper." Young Cocaine sips Henney straight out the bottle.

"Enough!! Everyone go the fuck home and get out my house!  You ruined thanksgiving. None of your asses get to eat in my house." Majestic announces.

"Majestic eats ass!" CJ yells before leaving with Desiree on her arm.

Melrose shoots me a very cold look. I stare at my feet as we all head to leave the house.  Melrose drives in silence with tears forming in her eyes.

"Where's your new place at?" Melrose asks, as she sniffles and holds back tears.

"Umm, about 5 buildings past yours. Why?" I ask, feeling really guilty.

"I. need. to. be. alone. right. now." Melrose says as one tear rolls down her cheek.

I feel like a really shitty girlfriend. I really don't know what's wrong with me. I don't know why I keep hurting this person who believes in me and all she wants to do is love me. I don't deserve Melrose.

Melrose pulls in front of my building and it's now pouring down rain, heavily. 

"Jade, I know my brother didn't rape you. He's a fuckboy, He gets drunk and hits women, and he fucks way too man hoes but he isn't a rapist." Melrose states with watery eyes.