Birthday Bitch!

Today, it's my birthday and it's been about a week since I gave Melrose her wish to plan it so I'm excited.

"Nigga, wake up!!" I yell as I jump on top of Melrose like an excited puppy.

"Yo, I know but can a nigga sleep for like another 5 minutes?" Melrose mumbles while pulling the covers back over her head.

"fine." I pout and roll off of Melrose and begin to head into the kitchen to make some breakfast. As soon as I walk into the living room, it's covered in pink and white balloons, roses, and tons of presents.

"Happy Birthday Baby." Melrose kisses my cheek from behind.

I'm speechless as I look at my living room that is covered with Victoria's Secret, Sephora, Gucci, Vera Wang, and Michael Kors shopping bags.

"How much shit did you buy me?" I finally utter.

"I don't know. Plenty. You shouldn't complain about needing new clothes, lingerie, or hand bags for a while." Melrose holds my hand and leads me to the couch. Melrose hands me a small black box. 

My heart races as I open it. It's a key..A car key to a Range Rover. "No, the fuck you didn't!" I scream. OMG, where is it?" I jump up and down.

Melrose starts laughing and leads me outside to an all white Range Rover. I unlock my new car and jump in it. It has black tinted windows, all white leather seats with my name engraved in them, and two carseats in the back to match. My eyes start to tear up. I climb out my new car.

"Thank you, baby." I squeeze Melrose tightly and kiss her all over her smiling face.

"Anything for you. Now where you trynna go to eat cause I'm not in the mood to cook." Melrose tells me as she holds my hand.

"Umm, I really don't care but I want Desiree to be there and oh yeah, we gotta wait until Majesty drops the twins off, then we can go." I tell Melrose before rushing back inside to unwrap some of my gifts.

I go through loads of new jewelry and handbags which I soon realize match all 12 designer outfits Melrose bought for me. Melrose also bought me a shit load of lingerie, makeup, and boxes of Oreos.

I hear a knock on the door and jump to my feet excited to see my twins. Majesty looks fine as hell, standing there with our two children in his arms. 

"Got somethin to tell me?" I smile big.

Majesty looks confused. "No, but whose car is that out front?" 

"It's mine." I proudly say.

"So you hoein again? Cause we both know bottle girls don't make enough for Range Rovers." Majesty sucks his teeth at me.

I roll my eyes. "I know but Lawyers do." I sit on Melrose lap on the couch and give her a long seductive kiss in front of Majesty.

"Shit, can you not do that in front of our kids? And what's all this stuff?" Majesty asks, still looking confused.

"It's my birthday nigga! I'm 19!" I twerk on Melrose's lap.

Majesty rolls his eyes. "Is that in people years or hoe years?"

Melrose bursts out laughing.

I look at her in shock.

"I'm sorry, baby." Melrose holds her mouth still laughing.

I get off her lap. "Fuck you both!" I snap. 

"Babe, don't be like that. Don't let this fucknigga ruin your day." Melrose kisses me and hugs me. "I'm sorry I laughed."