MADE (Part 2)

"Wake up sleepy head!" I kiss melrose all over her face trying to wake her up.

"Damn, why you wake so early?" Melrose pushes me off of her.

"Someone's grumpy as hell." I wrinkle my face with her and hit her with my pillow.

"You want me to beat your ass? Hit me with that pillow again and see what happens." Melrose says sounding annoyed.

I challenge her and hit her with the pillow again. Melrose gets up looking angry. I run out of my room laughing with Melrose following close behind me. She grabs me by my waist and drags me back into the room and pushes me on the bed.

"I'm sorry." I start laughing as she pins my arms down with her body on top of mine, looking like she's plotting some type of revenge.

"I give you everything and you won't let me sleep." Melrose says with a blank expression.

"And nigga? You Mad?" I begin laughing again. 

Melrose reaches into my night stand and pulls out my handcuffs and handcuffs me to the bed.

"What the hell Mel! Uncuff me?" I yell.

"You Mad?" She raises her eyebrows at me and she ties my feet up with a sheet. She goes into the kitchen and comes back with duct tape.

"Melrose, you better not put that motherfuc-mmmmh mhhhm" I say as Melrose duct tapes my mouth and goes back to sleep.

About an hour later, Melrose wakes up refreshed. She smiles at me and begins laughing. "Wow, I was really tired but you had it comin." Melrose says as she examines the way she tied me up like a crazy person.

I glare at her as she unties my feet and rips the tape off my mouth. "I'm scared to uncuff you cause I feel like you gon start hittin a nigga or some shit. The tape off your mouth and you still ain't say shit yet so I don't know."

"You don't know what?! Untie me! I have to go pee then go plant some poison in your rabbit food!" I angrily say.

Melrose laughs. "Baby, I'm sorry but you are extremely annoying in the morning but I still love you." Melrose begins kissing my neck and then my breast, teasing my hard nipples with her tongue. "You want me to continue?" Melrose asks, with my panties already drenched.

I suck my teeth and look away from her, trying not to let her see how much I'm enjoying it. She slides off my panties and starts kissing on my pussy sending shivers up and down my spine. I finally let out a moan and spread my legs allowing her full access to me. Her soft and wet tongue brings me to an instant orgasm that makes my whole body shake. 

"Shit!" I moan.

"You forgive me?" Melrose kisses my navel and all over my stomach.

"Yes. Now uncuff me so I can fuck your face!" I demand.

Melrose uncuffs me and I smack her in her face.

"The fuck?! Thought you said you forgive me?" Melrose looks at me confused.

"I lied." I laugh.

"You can't be hittin me all up in my beautiful face." Melrose wrestles me onto the floor and bites my thigh.

"You're crazy." I throw pillows at her and hide out in the bathroom.

"Ok, child get ready we got to look at homes and shit." Melrose tells me.

"Yay!" I open the bathroom door and wrap my arms around her neck.

 "You think your mom can watch the twins today?" Melrose asks.