Ex Bae

When I wake up, I got a new attitude about my life. I blast some music as I take a shower and apply my make up. I put on a cute outfit and get into a money making mindset. I ain't gon be no broke bitch. I grab my keys but before I can leave, there is a knock on my door. I open the door to Melrose holding my twins.

"Majesty got mad drunk last night and I don't think he's wakin up till like noon. Anyways, they were up and I just thought I'd bring them over." Melrose explains as she brings in the twins who are wide awake.

I blow my breath. I'm kind of angry with Majesty. Yeah, I know he had the twins all of yesterday but he was suppose to drop them off later in the day. How am I supposed to prepare to be a bad bitch if I can't spend my day getting dolled up?

"Is it hard?" Melrose asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I answer with a blank expression.

"Being a mom, is it hard?" Melrose asks with sincere eyes.

"Umm, at times yeah but overall they're really good babies." I answer as I pick up the twins and begin to breastfeed them.

A smiles spreads across Melrose face.

"Why you gotta be a perve tho?" I try to ignore her smiling face at me.

"I'm just admiring how beautiful you are, that's all." Melrose says, licking her lips.

"Right." I sarcastically say.

"So, where were you getting ready to head out to?" Melrose asks like we're besties or somethin.

I wrinkle my face at her. "None ya business. Nosey ass." 

"Damn, I was feelin kinda bad like your plans got cancelled and was gon suggest something but fuck you too." Melrose snaps.

"Like what?" I interestingly ask.

"Well, I can help watch the twins while we go do whatever you were gon do." Melrose suggests.

"Wait, you trynna come with me?" I raise my eyebrows at her in disapproval.

"Yeah, it always feels better when we cum together." Melrose says inches from my face like she wants to kiss me.

I roll my eyes. "Fine, but don't get in my way of things."

I finish breastfeeding the twins and strap them into the carseat of Melrose's brand new Benz.

"I see someone's ballin and went for the upgrade." I say, eyeing Melrose's new ride.

"You like? I was gon get you something like this for your birthday but you actin up." Melrose says while pinning me against her car and kissing my neck.

"Stop lyin. And how am I actin up? It's not like I'm your bitch and I'm fuckin around on you or somethin." I say as Melrose sucks on my neck like a vampire.

"Can we go back inside for like 10 minutes and just get a quickie in?" Melrose says as she gropes me like a horny teenage boy.

"No, I got shit I gotta get done and plus, I'm done with you." I push Melrose off of me and get into the passenger's side.

"No, you not." Melrose answers as she puts the car in drive and starts heading to my favorite nail shop.

"After the nail shop, we gotta go to the hair salon for my hair and wax and then clothes shopping. After that you can take me to get somethin to eat." I demand.