Jade, Will You Marry Me?

Melrose gets down on one knee and displays a gigantic ring with pink diamonds. "Jade Kiana Lewis, I remember the first time I met you. I felt so hurt that I didn't meet you first. I tried so hard not to stare at your beautiful face as you quickly tried to escape the awkward situation I put you in. Even when I dropped you off at home that day and you were a total bitch to me, I knew then that I could see us fighting then making up with the best sex. Not even 20 minutes had passed and we shared our first kiss in my car. I remember fantasizing about you that whole day and I truly believe that I loved you ever since. I know we fight, argue, break up, and really hurting each other sometimes but I cannot envision my life without you. You're not for my ego, anymore. You're completely for my heart and soul and no matter if it's a yes or no, I promise that I won't love you any less. Jade will you marry me?"

My heart is pounding so hard in my chest that it hurts and excites me at the same time. I never been so scared of commitment before but I feel like Melrose is one in a billion. I never met someone who was so down for me through it all. And she's absolutely right, there was a connection between us as soon as we met. I never even liked girls till I met Mel, Melrose is the only girl I've ever fallen for.

"Yes!" I hold out my hand as tears stream down my cheeks.

Melrose eyes widen in surprise. Melrose hands shakes as she slips the heavy, expensive, and beautiful ring on my finger. "Yo, I really didn't know what to expect." Melrose confess while holding her chest. 

I kiss Melrose and pull her head close to my chest. "You know we're going to have the most dysfunctional relationship, marriage, and family in history right?"

"I know but I ain't got much to lose. My dad hates me cause I ain't Majesty and I really don't give a fuck what the rest of my family think either cause they all just praise the fuck outta Majesty cause he's an athlete."  Melrose tells me as she gets cozy on my chest.

"So, if your dad did loved you and Maj equally and so did the rest of your fam. Would you still wanna marry me?" I question, feeling circumstantial.

"Hell yeah, your pussy game bomb as fuck." Melrose says.

I laugh. "You silly but seriously, Mel, you think we ain't too young?"

"Of course we are but I don't want nobody else to have you and plus I'm that deep in love with you that I want to be able to introduce you to people as Mrs. Jade Kiana Williams." Melrose smiles.

"Wait, why we gotta go with your last name?" I give Melrose my bratty face.

"Baby, cause I'm Daddy. I take care of you. I got the stroke game. I got the scratches on my back." Melrose argues.

I try to hide my laughter. "I think Melrose Monica Lewis sounds good too, tho."

"Nah, scratch that. You a Williams now." Melrose takes my hand in hers.

"And you ok with Majesty being in the twins life in all because you know I'm not going to take that away from him." I tell her.

"Yeah, I'm fine with it. Just don't be lowkey fuckin him cause that's just foul. You done with the hoe life, agreed?" Melrose places her hand out.

"Ain't like I got any friends to be a hoe with anymore." I shake Melrose's hand.

"So, baby you ever think about going back to school?" Melrose asks.

"Like College? Why you think I'm dumb?" I scrunch my face at Melrose.

"No, it's just somethin to do. Keep you busy and out of trouble. Plus, I see so much potential in you." Melrose tells me.