All He Needed

A couple weeks have past and I've been pulling double shifts at Club Blaze where I am bottle girl and promoter. It's fun so far and I make over 500$ in tips each night, on top of what I make promoting. There are two other bottle girls named Kashmere and Deja. They're both pretty cool and pretty like me. Things are starting to look up but I'm lowkey hella lonely each night when I go home. Majesty has the twins nights and then I have them during the day but even during the day, I still feel lonely but best believe, I am done fucking with Melrose. My heart is broken in way too many ways to ever go back to that piece of shit, fuck-wanna-be-boy.

I swing my as hips from side to side, as I head up to deliver the expensive alcoholic drinks to these ballers in the vip section.  As I enter through the satin curtains, the strongest kush I ever smelt, fills my nostrils and my lungs, as if I, myself, have just took a drag. I try to concentrate as I set the bottles down on the glass table and proceed to exit. As I'm exiting, my eyes land on the finest brotha, that I've seen in awhile. I'm smile and exchange looks with Deja as I pass back down to the lower section.  

"There is some fine ass brotha on the upper level and I need to get them digits!" I squeal to my co-worker Kashmere.

"Bish, whatchu waitin for?!"  Kashmere giggles as she prepares for her next section.

"He's in the section that Deja's serving. I'm going to see if Deja will switch sections with me." I explain to Kashmere as I watch Deja head back down the stairs with a huge grin spread across her face.

I gently punch Deja's her arm and glare at her. 

Deja laughs."What?"

"Don't tell me you got his number, you saw me lookin!" I glare at her intensely.

"Ugh, no. I just feel like that they racked up in that bitch and that tip is gon be heavy." Deja sticks her tongues out and does a little dance.

"I need you to switch with me." I beg.

"Girl, you trippin my rent is due in 2 days." Deja sucks her teeth.

"Nah, I will give you the tip. I'm just trynna see if, you know, he likes all this." I turn around and model my sexy figure.

"I don't know." Deja thinks. "If I do, you have to give me all the tip that they tip and do my side work." Deja challenges.

I slouch my shoulders and give her a cold look. "Aite."  

Deja gives me the hookah to take up to the section. I take a deep breath, fix my hair, then head up. I enter behind the vip curtains filled with three black men all swagged out, head to toe. I smile when I see the one who caught my eye earlier. His smile lights up the room as he laughs at one of his friends jokes. I bend over, trying to appear sexy as I place the hookah down on the table, trying to get this fine ass nigga's attention. 

"Thanks." He says, briefly looking into my eyes then focuses his attention back on his homies.

I've never been really good at approaching guys. They've always I approached me. I come back down stairs pouting.

"What's wrong, he broke or something? "Deja laughs."

"Nigga barely acknowledge me." I cross my arms and make a bratty face.

"Who knows, could be taken?" Deja shrugs and carries on. 

I'm tired of being single but I'm so bored of Majesty and so over Melrose's games so I guess I'm just gon have to suck it up. As my shift is coming to an end I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to that fine brotha, I was peepin earlier.