Desiree's POV

Jade is probably the dumbest bitch I've ever met. CJ had some vip tickets to Majesty's first NFL game tonight and I had some potential to meet some new rich niggas and really rack up but stupid Jade and Melrose had fought Majesty and now Majesty's arm is  injured to the point he can't play for the first beginning of the season which means no game, which means no opportunity for me fuck with wealthy niggas. That bitch is so selfish! Jade has always been a selfish, dumb hoe. I don't even see how she got Melrose to buy her a $200,000 engagement ring! After how messy that bitch been, she don't deserve shit! Everybody and they damn mama over here at Majesty's mansion, trynna comfort Majesty's ass, including me and CJ but I just came to see what else I can find out bout Jade and Melrose. 

I grab a bottle out the cabinet and walk around this nigga's mansion and realize that I need to fuck with someone in this nigga's family, for real, if I want to get paid. This nigga is crazy rich. I head into Majesty's bedroom and see pictures of his kids and Jade. This nigga pathetic as fuck cause that bitch don't want you, I break the pictures then throw them in the trash. I sip Hennessy as I climb in his bed and watch t.v while going through this nigga's personal files. About an hour later, I feel an hand on my shoulder.

"Desiree, wake up. Whatcha ass doin in my bed?" Majesty shakes me awake.

I realize that I dozed off in this nigga's bed while being nosy. I play it off and act mad confused.

"Huh, what's going on." I say, hugging the Hennessy bottle like I had too much too drink.

"Ugh, I guess you and CJ came over to check on me like everybody else. But yeah, everybody went home. Why you up here sleep?" Majesty asks while changing into a shorts and tee.

"Oh, I guess. I had too much to drink." I get up and purposely fall to my knees.

"No, no. It ain't safe for you to drive. Call CJ to come get you so won't get into a wreck or nuthin." Majesty says while picky me up.

"Ok." I say pressing my body up against his and falling back on his bed. I take out my phone and fake call CJ. "She says, she's at her dad's house across town so it might take a minute."  I lie to Majesty, using my sweetest voice.

"Umm,  aite. That's cool. Why she leave you here to begin with? If you and Jade going to be pickin bitches over niggas, then y'all really need to start picking more wisely." Majesty says while sitting on the edge of his bed.

"I know you right about that." I nod.

"It's crazy that you would even go for my homie, CJ, cause let's be real. She ain't got no money, like at all." Majesty laughs.

"I know you think I'm a hoe and all but sometimes it ain't about the money." I lie.

"Wow, that shit surprised me. Good to know, you're a person after all these years thinking you the Devil." Majesty laughs.

"I'm just hella misunderstood. You mind if I use your bathroom?" I smile sweetly.

"Nah, you good." Majesty says while texting someone.

I head into Majesty's bathroom, take a nice hot shower. It's time to seduce this nigga I think as I lotion myself up.

I walk back in his room, exposing my sexy thick ass, ready to seduce this nigga.

"You got anything clean I can where while this goes in the washer? I spilled Henney all over my clothes." I lie.

Majesty's licks his lips and swallows hard as I see his eyes glued to my naked body. I know he wants some of this. He's judged me in the past but he's never really got to see me like this, I think he now sees why nigga's pay me what they pay me, I'm a fucking dream girl.

"Uh, Uh, um yeah." Majesty struggles to find the words.

I laugh. "Stop acting like you've never seen pussy before." I walk closer to him and sit my fat ass on his lap feeling his rock hard dick.

"Fuck." Majesty says as he feels my fat ass up against his dick.

I push him on his back and pull down his basketball short and start sucking his dick like a porn star.

"Fuck man." Majesty moans.

I can feel this nigga's tension building and I need to take advantage now and fuck him raw so I can cash in. I also need to redeem myself from that first night he met Jade and tried to say I'm not his type. Stupid nigga, I'm everyone's type. I mount Majesty and feel his big, hard dick slide into me. I moan as I ride on top, giving this nigga no mercy. I can feel him climax in me 3 times but I need a fourth to be sure so I push him to it and get it done. I lay on top of him and somehow now understand why Jade and LaLa like this nigga so much. He ain't that bad.

"Yo, Um."  Majesty begins to say as he gets up.

I look at him and give him a devilish smile.

"What?" I laugh.

Majesty covers his face and mumbles something under his breath.

"Yo, we really shouldn't have done that." Majesty says while shaking his head, looking regretful.

"Why? It's not like that bitch love you. Y'all ain't even together. Matter of fact, she probably eatin Mel out as we speak!" I bark.

"Yea, I know. Probably is but you my best friend's girl and my baby mama's best friend. This shit is all types of wrong!" Majesty yells and holds his head in his hands.

"What is wrong is your baby mama marrying your sis!" I defend.

"What the fuck does this have to do with Jade? We shouldn't have went there. Like ever!" Majesty shakes his head at me.

"Nigga, you salty as fuck! You loved that shit. I could tell! You moaned and nutted 4 times! Stop trynna act like I don't got good pussy!" I fight.

"Bitch, it's your profession to have good pussy or else you wouldn't have get paid like you do but now I'm scared for my life." Majesty looks disgusted.

"Fuck nigga, what you trynna say!" I get closer ready to attack this nigga.

"You a prostitute, ma. I have no clue where you been and now I feel like I've got some incurable std!" Majesty dust himself off.

I smack the shit out of him.

"Bitch, you gotta leave now. I don't care if you drunk." Majesty yells.

"You fucked Jade raw and sometimes still probably do! Nigga, you ain't got no morals neither. How the fuck are you going to judge me?!" I knock shit over as I yell.

"You ain't Jade tho. You just ratchet ass Desiree. I don't care how much name brand shit you wear or how much money you got. You still ain't good enough for me. Now leave." Majesty points to the door.

"I'm gon tell CJ and Jade!" I yell.

Majesty's eyes turn into fire. "No, you the fuck not!" 

"Yeah, I am! Nigga and even if I don't, 9 months from now when I deliver a set of twins, how we gon explain that shit?" I smile and walk out.

(A/N How Y'all feel about Desiree getting her own POV? How y'all feel about Desiree trapping Majesty? Is Majesty just as guilty for sleeping with Desiree? Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote! OH YEAH, I DOUBLE POSTED SO GO READ THE NEWEST CHAPTER AFTER YOU VOTE, IT'S UP NOW! ------>)