Melrose POV

I had a real deep talk with my pops this morning around like 3 AM. Man, I was crying like a little bitch when I pulled up to his mansion. Took me about a half hour to convince him to let me through them golden gates. He was still mad at me from everything that went down on Thanksgiving and he went on to tell me how it was my fault for thinking I was man enough to steal Majesty's girl in the first place. Pops said that Jade belongs to Majesty and it was not my right to interfere. However, my pops don't like Jade and prefers both of us to stop fuckin with her but if that's Majesty's child, my dad wants Majesty to step up and be a man. Pops also said mad shit that put life in perspective for me. I end up spending a night there on his sued sofa, missing the fuck outta jade, but I gotta let her go.

I drive back to my place early in the morning and stroll inside with my head hanging down and my eyes real low.

"Yo, fam, you good?" Alize gives me a hug.

"Nah, man. My head is spinnin non-stop. My pops really thinks I need to let Jade go. I love the fuck outta her.  I don't even think I could do this. I never ever loved a girl more, not even my ex Sasha." I admit.

"Damn and you and Sasha were together for like 3 years." Alize scratches her head.

"Yeah, I know but my pops will disown me if I stay with Jade. This is the hardest decision of my life. I smoked 3 blunts before I came up here." I rub my eyes.

"Well, just know homie, you got me and once my new place is set up. I'm gonna just be minutes away and we can kick it like we use to. You'll have your mind off her in no time." Alize pats me on my back.

I head upstairs to my bedroom. Jade is still sleeping lookin like a beautiful Angel. I kiss her on the cheek. 

"I will always love you." I whisper into my baby's ear.

I sit on the edge of the bed and wait for Jade to wake up. About 20 minutes later. I can hear Jade waking up.

"Baby". Jade says as she come to the end of my bed and wraps her arms around my chest.

My heart is breaking into a tiny little pieces inside. I don't want to do this but I have to. The only real fam I have left is my dad. I have beef with Young Cocaine, June, and Majesty for all havin somethin to do with Jade. I love her but she do too much. Maybe if I have some time a part from her, I can really see what I want. I can't really know if I'm ready for this if I ain't give myself time to think about it. I begin t break up with Jade and she's crying hysterically and making me feel like a bad person. Seeing her like this breaks my heart. I can't even look at her beautiful face, all wet with tears. I get up and head to the bathroom and break down on the floor. Shit, did I make he right decision? I miss her ass already :(

I get up and wash my face and wash the tears from my eyes. After I hear the downstairs door close. I take a shower and get dressed and head down stairs. Alize walks through the door. 

"Man, girl was broken." Alize shakes her head.

"Yea, I know. That shit was so hard for me." I swallow hard.

"But, if it is Majesty kid. I guess they spose to be together. I mean, your life way to on fleek to turn into a freak show." Alize laughs.

"You right bout that. Pops said a similar thing. I just need to relax. I'm way too stressed for my own good." I collapse on the couch.

"How bout we check out the new club tonight?"Club Blaze", I heard it's gon be banging. Everybody whose somebody should be there. Bad ass bitches, liquor, and the best weed. Bruh, we finna turn the fuck up. We ain't gon be no bitches crying over  bitches, ye feel me?" Alize yanks me up and give me a bear hug.

(A/N Should Melrose forget about Jade & just move on?) Comment & Vote on what you think and did you like Melrose's POV?) thanks.