Netflix and Chill

I pull up to Desiree's place and brace myself for drama as I walk in. I head into her room but she's not there. I search the whole entire condo and I realize she must have went out. Now is my chance to leave peaceful and quietly but I must do it quickly. I pack my things as fast as I can and I'm out the door in 10 about minutes, speeding off to my OWN place. I remember that Melrose wants me to come back to her place at 5 so I don't even have time to decorate my new place or get settled. When I get to my new place, I quickly pick out one of the expensive outfits I bought when me and Desiree went on a shopping spree. I change into a sexy Moschino skirt, Gucci crop top, and Giuseppe Zanotti pumps. Even though I don't need Melrose help anymore, I still want her to see me looking bomb. I spray some Chanel number 5 fragrance and head out the door looking like expensive sex.

I arrive at Melrose's residence, a little after 5:30. I hope she's not mad. I know she warned me about not taking her seriously but I'm actually late for a good reason. I lowkey did all this for her. I ride the elevator up to the last floor at the top and head to her door. I run my fingers through my Brazilian weave and press my lips together as I knock on her door, anxiously awaiting her answer.

Melrose opens the door and eyes me up and down then bites her lip."Damn! I was gonna yell at you for being late but now I see why."

I push my way past her, now feeling all kinds of confident. "So, I'm guessing I'm forgiven?" I ask, in a sweet voice.

"Nah, you ain't getting off the hook that easily, Jade."  Melrose says, coming closer to me. Melrose wraps her hands around my small waist and pulls me close.

 I can feel my temperature rise and butterflies in my stomach. "What I gotta do?" I play with my hair, acting seductive.

"Be a good girl and listen to whatever Daddy tells you. "Melrose commands.

I laugh. "Daddy? Ok, whatever. What does Daddy wants me to do?" I play along.

Melrose throws me over her shoulder and takes me upstairs. I can't stop laughing and I can't convince her to put me down and when she does she places me on her bed. 

"Ok, so what does daddy want me to do now?" I tease, rubbing my hands up my thighs.

"Daddy, wants you to strip!" Melrose crosses her arms and directs.

"You finna throw them dollars?" I crack up hysterically.

"Yo, stop being childish!" Melrose yells with a smile spread across her face.

I get up and push Melrose on the bed. She lays there and watches me as I slowly take off my clothes. The way her lustful eyes watch my every move turns me on so much. Lastly, I take off my panties and mount and kiss her aggressively. I begin kissing her neck and giving her some vampire like hickies.

"Fuck." Melrose moans.

I wrap my arms around her head as she sucks on my titties, flicking her tongue against my nipples. I begin to undress Melrose. I take off her shirt, then her sports bra, revealing the most perfect set of B cup breast, that I've ever seen. Damn, she hides them well. I undo her belt and look into her eyes.

"Tell me that you want this dick." Melrose demands, with a very serious face.

I crack a smile. "This dick?"

"Yeah, girl! This dick, tell DADDY you want it!" Melrose demands with an even more aggressive tone.

I crack up and she rolls me off from on top of her. Melrose pull downs her boxers and reveals the biggest strap on penis dildo thing, I've ever seen.