Moving Out & Movin On?

Melrose gently pulls me close to her and says in a very calm but serious tone. "What did you really expect from me Jade, Really tho? You ran off to do whatever and pretty much said "Fuck You Melrose, with your actions. I wanted you. I wanted to take care of you. I was ready to be there and forgive your past. I'm sitting here thinking you must really like the hoe life cause I pretty much said I'll take care of you, just worry about being pretty and you still went out there and did whatever. I text you and you never even texted back, which kinda signified that you made your decision and now you're back, ready to talk when it's convenient for you. Tell me how that works?"

"I'm sorry, I am. It's just that I had prior commitments. I promised Desiree that I would go through with that trip long before you offered me a better life. She already spent the day getting everything together, my passport, the flights, and I felt like I couldn't let her go alone. Look, it really wasn't nothing personal cause it was strictly business. I understand if you're not interested no more cause it's truly all a blur for me too, I am just now getting use to life." I confess.

Melrose breaks eye contact and looks away from me and scratches her head as if she's thinking if my crazy ass is worth it. Damn, she looks so sexy. Her hair is pulled up in a bun and she is dressed in house clothes and still has swag. A fitted Polo Tee, some Nike sweats with her Calvin Klein boxers showing, and some Adidas flip flops. 

"Aite, it's whatever. So what you here for? To tell me you ain't a hoe anymore? Congrats!" Melrose sarcastically applauds.

"I didn't come for that." I nervously confess.

"Then for what?" Melrose impatiently asks.

I hear the slut who answered the door call out for Melrose to come to bed. I look at Melrose and suck my teeth.

"Nothin." I say, turning to leave.

"Look, come back here around 5. I'm going to tell her I need some time but I promise you this, if you stand me up again, I ain't fuckin with ya ass no more." Melrose goes back inside.

As I head back down to the parking garage, I bump into a tall, clean cut, fine ass brotha.

"Majesty!" I blurt. Before my mind can make sense of what is happening, I slap him so hard. I never slapped anyone as hard as I just slapped him. My hand is pounding with pain and my heart is racing with fear. What did I just do?

Majesty holds the side of his face and looks at me with sympathetic eyes.

"Jade! Yo, I am sorry! I was crazy wasted that night. You gotta know my dad raised me to never hit females. I ain't even that type of nigga!" Majesty says with pleading eyes.

I am still in shock that he's here in front of me and I just hit him. Majesty face has a big red mark where I hit him. *shrugs, when you a supa light skin nigga, you pay the price.

I fold my arms and suck my teeth."Is that right? You ain't that type of nigga but you the type of nigga to still fuck with yo crazy ass ex even tho you tell me it's nothin."

"I'm tellin you that crazy bitch drugged my drink. No lie!" Majesty defends.

"Oh, but you were still able to get rock hard for that bitch while you were on drugs?" I challenge.

"I was wasted not unconscious, Jade. Niggas get hard and cum in their sleep, it's called having a wet dream so that bitch was fully capable of having her way with me." Majesty states.

"So, you sayin she raped you? Shit, nigga you a lil bitch." I laugh and walk towards my car.

Majesty follows. "I get it if you ain't wanna fuck with me no more but you gotta know that shit wasn't on purpose. I invited you to that party cause I wanted to fuck with you!"

I ain't gon lie. Majesty looks fine as fuck right now. Even with the red mark I put on his face.

Majesty pulls me close to his athletic body and looks into my eyes. "You Gotta believe me Jade. I don't wanna stop fuckin with you but I understand if the feeling isn't mutual."

"Ok, yea, you forgiven but don't think shit it just gon go back to the way it used to be." I stubbornly say, as I unlock my car door.

"What are you doin here anyway? This my sis building. You know someone who lives here?" Majesty naively asks.

I chuckle. "Yeah, your sister. I just talked with her. I am thinking about stayin with her while I look for my own place."

"Stay? Like live with my sister? When did y'all get so close?" Majesty asks, all confused.

"That day she dropped me off, then at the party, then after the party when you hit me and I blacked out." I respond, purposely trynna make him feel guilty & uncomfortable. 

"Oh." Majesty responds, looking down with his hands in his pockets.

"Well, I'm going to house hunt. Maybe, I'll see you around." I hop in my Range Rover and drive off. 

Not too far from Melrose's Penthouse, there's more luxury high rises that over look the city but I'm not sure they're in my budget, you know after giving up that life. I pull into a fancy parking garage and head into the main office of one luxurious building of condos & penthouses in Downtown Los Angeles. The receptionist tells me to have a seat and fill out an application and she will be with me shortly. I get a text message from Young Cocaine (Rapper/Majesty & Melrose cousin) asking me if I still want to be the main chick in his music video tomorrow. He tells me it pays $30,000. Gig description is dirty dancing and some nudity. I agree and feel 100% more confident about getting into one of these high rises. I wanna be ballin. I wanna live that rich, fast, and young life.

About 10 minutes later the Receptionist, Anne, tells me Lucy, her assistant will give me a tour of the facility and tell me what's included, while she is  reviewing my application. If I qualify, they have a condo available. Lucy, takes me up to the 18th floor and it's very luxurious. The Condo overlooks the city just like Melrose's & Majesty's. It has an upstairs and a downstairs, 2 bed, 2 bath, and walk in closets. I also will get 2 parking spaces in the parking garage and my mails delivered to me. They also include valet parking, a state of the art gym, infinity pool, Jacuzzi, and clubhouse for parties and such. To buy the condo is 2 Million, and if I am approved I will have to pay $9,000 a month with a down payment of 9,000. When Anne and I finished the tour we head back down to the office where I receive the good news that I have been approved. I put my down payment in and head to go pick up my stuff from Desiree's. Lord, be with me.

(A/N Goodness, is Jade finally getting it together? Do y'all believe Majesty might have been drugged or is he really just a fuckboy? You think her & Majesty gon rekindle the flame or is she finally going to take Melrose seriously? Oooh, How you think things are gonna go down with Desiree?) Thanks for reading, please continue commenting and voting.