A Good Mother?

Desiree brings me my tea and sits down on the couch. "So, was it good?"

"Hell yeah it was cause I recently got my tits pierced, so they're extra sensitive. June just let his tongue dance all  over my nipples, getting them real nice and hard. Girl, let me tell you, I was so ready for him to slide up in me! When I get that excited, I don't want no gentle stroking. I needed him to beat it up and he did until Mr.Williams caught us." I hang my head down.

Desiree cracks up. "What he say to y'all?"

"Said not a damn thing to June but motherfucka had the audacity to ask me to get an abortion then say "I'm willing to pay you a generous amount" like fuck outta here nigga! Talk to yo mental ass kids who keep coming back to me!" I snap.

Desiree spits out her tea laughing. "I know that's right! However, I would've just took that check and dipped. You know that family is filthy ass rich, right?"

"Yeah, I know but I don't give a single fuck. Oh yea, and check this, girl, Majesty's ass had the nerve to threaten me to take full custody of the twins. Talkin bout how I wouldn't be a good mother cause I fuck different niggas. The fuck does my personal life have to do with my potential parenting skills? I roll my eyes.

"That nigga is trippin hella hard. I think he just mad cause he ain't over you." Desiree suggest.

My phone starts ringing. I peep the Caller ID and it's Melrose. 

"Yo, It's Mel. I don't know if I should answer." I say nervously.

"What's that bitch gon do? Nada. She love ya ass just as much as Majesty do!" Desiree sips her tea.

"Hello." I answer.

"Yo, come over. We need to talk." Melrose blandly says like she knows what's up.

"About?" I question.

"Jade, stop being difficult. You coming or not?" Melrose asks.

"Is Alize there?" I rudely question.

"No." Melrose says.

"Aite." I hang up.

"So Melrose is asking me to come over to "talk" . I don't know what's it about cause she wouldn't tell me but I have a feeling that she knows about June but if she doesn't then I really don't know. I said I would come but I really ain't in the mood to argue, if that's what she's trynna do." I tell Desiree while rubbing my forehead.

"Girl, it's late, she probably just wants some pussy or somethin." Desiree says.

I hug Desiree and head out to Melrose's feeling queasy. I pull over and vomit all over the side walk twice. Damn, morning sickness strikes me anytime of the day. I finally arrive at Melrose's and knock on her door. Melrose answers smiling.

"Hey, baby." Melrose hugs me and takes me by the hand. 

Suddenly a familiar woman stands up from the living room sofa. I back up in shock and look at Melrose, feeling betrayed.

"Jade." My mother says approaching me.

I'm at loss of words. I haven't seen my mom for almost 6 months, since we had that fight about Dad. My mouth is dry and my eyes are watery. My mom hugs me and I break down like a baby, feeling a mix of emotions. 

"Your friend Melrose told me that you were struggling emotionally and needed a positive female role model in your life. She told me how her mother passed on and how she realizes the importance of having a mother and daughter relationship." My mom explains.