My Lil Fam

A couple weeks later, I'm out for my morning run trying to get my body back on fleek. I already snapped back to my old figure so I'm really just trying to tighten my abdominal muscles. I already lost 25 lbs of blood, fluid, milk, and water weight so getting my shape back ain't an issue. Majesty is at home with the twins while I go for my run, around the lake that's outside of his mansion. Majesty told me that if I stay with him another week, he will hire a Nanny so I can get out the house more so I won't get depressed being at home with the twins all day but little does he know that the twins and I are going out later. We're  going to see Desiree and her daughter. Also, I have a appointment to look at a new house in the suburbs, it won't be able to compare to Majesty's mansion but it will be cute and good enough for me and my twins and plus it will be mine. I head back inside, shower, and get dressed. I head into the nursery where "Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson is playing loudly and Majesty is making Malaya moonwalk to entertain Jaden.

I laugh. "What are you doin to my children?" I sit down and watch Majesty make Malaya's little arms move to the beat of the music, she's smiling and looks like she's having fun.

"Who says Jaden isn't a dancer too?" I make Jaden's little arms and legs move too, competing with Malaya. 

After Majesty leaves for his all day training session, I dress the twins real cute and head out to meet Desiree at her new place. I pull up to a huge gated mansion. I hit the dial pad.

"Hey Bitch!" Desiree screams from the intercom.

"Let us in! We're excited to see y'all." I yell back as Desiree opens the huge platinum colored gated.

I put the twins in their carriers and we enter the huge mansion where Desiree is dressed in a lace thong and fuzzy slippers. In her left arm there is a small, newborn baby girl wearing a tiny skirt and a crop top.

I immediately laugh, "OMG, Desi! No, you didn't!" I check out the cute matching outfit, she placed on her baby.

"Bitch, yes I did. She gotta learn early." Desiree laughs.

"Learn what early?" I glare at Desiree.

"How to be cute, how to get whatever she wants, and how to rule to the world duh?" Desiree rolls her eyes as she flips her long weave and heads into her huge kitchen.

"So, what's her name?" I place the twins comfortably in the living room.

"Queen Aaliyah Zhanay Harrison." Desiree announces while holding her tiny daughter in the air like Simba. 

I laugh. "Is queen really included in your daughter's name?" 

"Yes! She a Queen." Desiree reaches in a diaper bag near the sink and pulls out a tiny crown and places in on baby Aaliyah's head. She carries Aaliyah in the living room towards Jaden and Malaya. "I should've named her Jade though cause she gon fuck both of your twins when she older."

I cover my mouth. "Desiree, how dare you?"

Desiree cracks up as she takes turns placing Aaliyah on Jaden then Malaya then Jaden then back on Malaya.

I try not to laugh. "Girl, you stupid."

"Girl, ya ass looking good. You got back in shape real quick!" Desiree eyeing my slim-thick but athletic figure. 

"Yeah? You think so? I spin around modeling my shape. "I've been running a mile each morning then doing an hour cardio. I explain.

"Yep. Looks like someone is getting prepared to work, if you know what I mean." Desiree slaps my ass.