Jaded

Alize comes into our section holding Desiree's hand. 

"Uh homie, we about to head out. You wanna stay the night at my place?" Alize asks Melrose, trying to steal her away from me.

"Nah, I gotta work in the morning and I ain't bout to let you two keep me up." Melrose chuckles and places her attention back on me, with her eyes glistening.

"Well, homie. Me and you can and just roll out and" Alize begin to say

"Alize, Mel is groan. She can make her own choices." I cut Alize off.

"Last time I checked I was speaking to Melrose so Jade you can really pipe down. Mel, let's get back to your place then we can decide." Alize lets go of Desiree's arm.

"Is you really leaving me to go sit at home with your friend and do nada? Nigga, you must be straight." Desiree scrunches her face at Alize.

"It ain't like that ma, I'll call you." Alize replies.

"Jade will you eat my pussy tonight?" Desiree pokes out her bottom lip.

"Hell no!" Melrose answers.

"Last time I checked I was speaking to Jade so Melrose you can really pipe down. Jade, let's get back to my place then we can decide." Desiree mocks Alize.

I burst out laughing and Melrose smiles a little bit. 

"Girl, stop being petty." Alize rubs Desiree's chin. "I said, I'd call yo ass. Might drop by at 3 AM."

"I'm Desiree. I don't wait around for no nigga or bitch. Let's go ,Jade." Desiree snaps.

I begin to walk away but Melrose grabs my arm and shakes her head. "Nah."

"Whatchu mean, Nah? Y'all ain't together." Desiree barks.

"I'm gonna have to agree with Desiree, Mel. Y'all ain't and you can't be tripping off this hoe. She broke your heart. Man, don't play yourself." Alize argues.

"Alize, you my best friend and all but don't ever disrespect, Jade. I get your frustration and I know what we been through but at the same time, I don't want Jade leaving with Desiree tonight." Melrose shakes her head.

"Why? You afraid I'm gonna get that pussy?" Desiree sticks out her tongue.

"Desiree stop! You doin too much." I laugh.

Melrose pulls me to the side. "If I let you go home with her, can you promise me that you're not gonna fuck her?" Melrose eyes beg me not to.

I nod. "Nah, I ain't gonna fuck Desiree. But at the same time, I'm a single girl so don't expect much out of me."

"Fuck that suppose to mean?" Melrose raises her eyebrows.

"Means she a hoe!" Alize calls out.

"Alize, I'm this close to beating your motherfuckin ass! Don't fuckin try me bitch!" I snap on Alize.

"Bitch, who the fuck you think you talkin to? I will whoop your hoe ass, right here , right now!" Alize gets into my face.

Melrose pulls Alize's arm. "Alize, let's go!"

I grab the nearest drink and throw it all over Alize. Desiree burst out laughing. Alize fights Melrose's grip, trying to break free and when she does, she punches me in my face. I fall to ground but take her with me. Somehow, I end up on top of Alize. I begin punching her in her face about 10 times till Melrose pulls me off of her and drags me out the club. Melrose pins me up against her car when we finally get outside.