My Imperfect Mr Perfect Chapter 15

"Khushi promise me you will never do this again." Arnav pulled back slightly to look right into Khushi's eyes. "Waada karo Khushi. Waada karo ki chahe kuch bhi ho jaye, tum aise phir kabhi mujhe chodke nahi chale jaogi. Hum kitna bhi roote, hum kitna bhi lade, tum mujhe kabhi chodke nahi jaogi. Wada karo Khushi. (Promise me Khushi. Promise me that no matter what happens, you will never leave me like this again. No matter how much we're angry with each other, no matter how much we fight, you will never leave me. Promise me Khushi.)"

"Hum waada karte hain Arnavji. (I promise Arnavji.) I'm not going anywhere. I will always stay with you. I won't do something so stupid ever again. Promise."

And with that she laid her head on his chest, while he tightened his arms around her, finally feeling relieved.

And that day, they both crossed an unknown boundary in their relationship.

Later, Arnav dressed Khushi's wounds and applied medicine on the marks on her arms. Sheetal made lunch for all of them, which they all had together. Even though Khushi had insisted that she would help make lunch, Arnav strictly told her to just rest.

During lunch Sheetal was being extra-caring with Arnav, trying to make use of all the opportunities to touch him. However, it's another story that Arnav didn't give her many chances as he was busy attending to Khushi, making sure she was eating well. He was so engrossed in looking after Khushi that he didn't even take notice of Sheetal.

All this didn't go unnoticed by another person, who started to feel a little upset seeing the turn of events. Khushi could see the way Sheetal was trying her best to get close to Arnav, and she felt really upset by it. A strange feeling of possessiveness took over Khushi. She didn't know why, but she felt angry seeing Sheetal trying to get close to Arnav. Seeing Sheetal's moves, Khushi made sure that she held all of Arnav's attention and that she took care of Arnav's needs by serving the food whenever possible.

Khushi herself was confused by these feelings... Who was she to Arnav to feel so possessive of him? She was just his friend right? And friends don't usually feel so possessive of their friends - well at least not in the way Khushi was feeling right now. Khushi couldn't make sense of her feelings, but she knew one thing for sure. She couldn't let Arnav go. Ever.

After lunch, the three of them just sat down talking about nothing and everything to pass time.

By evening, Aman came back and informed Arnav that the goons had all been caught they were being interrogated still.

"Have any of them opened their mouths yet?" Arnav inquired.

"We tried to find out who their boss was, but all they kept saying was 'L75.'" Aman replied, frowning.

"What?" Arnav asked, not sure whether he's heard right.

"Yh. They said that they worked for L75. We tried to get out more information but that's all they said. So now they're interrogating the goons one by one. They must know something more..." Aman said.

"L75... Hmmm..." said Arnav, to no one in particular.

After listening to Arnav and Aman's conversation, Khushi remembered that deadly phone call again. Just the memory of that man's voice sent chills downs Khushi's spine.

Seeing Khushi's sudden shiver, Arnav diverted his attention to her. "Khushi are you okay?" he asked, concerned.

Even though Khushi nodded, he put his arms around her, rubbing her arms up and down, trying to soothe her, as he could somewhere understand what she might be going through.

Having Arnav's warmth around her, Khushi felt a lot more secure but she still had a nagging feeling deep down. But she couldn't understand what it exactly it was... She felt like there was something she should know about this whole thing but she couldn't put her finger on it...