Epilogue B

She lay her head on his bicep, laying her hand on his chest while he rested his hand on her head, holding her hand on his chest.

"I'm so happy today Arnavji... And every single reason for that happiness starts and ends with you..." She tilted her head up to look at him. "I love you so much, Arnavji," she said, her face glowing even more than before if possible.

For a few moments Arnav could do nothing but gaze at her face... Glazed with sweat beads, sindoor smudged over her hair, her eyes shining with happiness, she looked ethereal...

Placing a soft kiss on her forehead he said, "I love you too, Khushi... I can't tell you what you've given me... Before you entered my life, I was alive but I wasn't living. And then one day you came along and slowly started changing my life... You made me smile... You made me laugh... You made me love... Khushi you have literally turned my world upside down and I couldn't be more thankful. You are the love of my life... My anchor... My angel... And today this angel has officially become mine. My wife... Nothing could make me happier Khushi..."

Khushi felt herself tear up at his words... Not knowing what else to do, she placed her lips on his, kissing him softly.

Let's just say that both of their hormones were still nowhere settled, so things got steamy very quickly and... you know the rest...

That night they made love over and over, rejoicing over the fact that they had finally overcome all the barriers between them... whether that's Shyam, Sheetal, L75, their marriage, or even the physical barrier that they'd maintained all these days...

Everything had finally settled for them, and this was the true beginning of their happily ever after!

***************************************************

The next morning, Khushi woke up with a smile on her face.

Her whole body ached sweetly from the love Arnav had showered on her all night...

Remembering how close they had physically come now made her blush heavily.

The way his lips had loved, played and savoured every inch of her body... Gosh!

She buried her face into his chest further, tightening her arms around him as a bout of shyness overcame her.

"Thinking about me?" she heard his husky morning voice, almost making her jump from the surprise of it.

Closing her eyes tight and still hiding her face in his chest, Khushi shook her head, telling him no.

She felt his chest vibrate as he let out a chuckle.

"Ah huh?" Arnav playfully rolled them over so that Khushi was underneath him, both her hands arrested in his hold on either side of her head as he gazed at her with an intensity that shook her to the core.

She watched as he gazed at her with so much love... But it didn't take long for it to change into pure, carnal lust as he took in her naked form...

When she felt his erect-self rub against her privates, her eyes widened.

"Arnavji, no. I have to get up and do the arti, then coo–" Her words were shut off when his lips crashed over hers as he entered her already wet core.

And then there was no looking back as Khushi's hips met him thrust for thrust, welcoming him and the pleasure, despite the soreness.

Arnav groaned as Khushi bit his nipp*** and sucked them, making him thrust faster with raw passion...

Freeing her hands, he buried his face in the crook of her neck, sucking as he thrusted deeper, making her dig her nails in his back, pulling him closer...