Epilogue C

Now, Arnav and Khushi were lying in each other's arms, satiated from their love-making – for now...

After a long silence Arnav said, "Tomorrow I'm going for an office check."

"An office check?" Khushi asked.

"Yep – I normally do it once in a while to make sure that my employees are working efficiently. I go into office pretending to be an employee from another branch of AR Designs, working to complete a project in sync with his branch. Whilst being there I personally get to see how efficiently everyone is working. And of course anyone who is lacking or isn't doing their work will get fired later."

"Ahhh," Khushi took in this new information.

"I haven't done the check in a while – ever since I got your case to be precise. So an office check is long due," he said.

"Hmmm... Can I come too?" Khushi asked out of nowhere.

"You want to come?" he asked, surprised.

"Yes... Do you not want me to? I mean... will it be a disturbance if I come?" she asked hesitantly, playing with the hair on his chest.

"What kind of question is that Khushi? How can you ever be a disturbance for me? Your presence is always my strength. So it's decided. You're coming with me tomorrow," he said.

"Okay!" Khushi replied enthusiastically.

She always loved going to places with Arnav – whether that was office, shopping or just the market. Whenever she went out with him, she felt content, safe and confident. She still couldn't believe that this man was her husband now. And that was definitely one of the main things that made her feel so proud. That this Greek God with a beautiful heart was hers.

The next morning, they both went into office, side by side, both pretending to have come from a different branch of AR.

Literally just as both of them had taken a few steps into the building, a girl in a very short dress, her cleavage pulled down to reveal the majority of her breasts, walked up to Arnav, placing a hand on his chest seductively whispering, "Hi sexy! I missed you!"

Arnav's face showed no emotion while Khushi fumed seeing another woman's hand on HER husband's chest.

***************************************************

Khushi felt like tearing that girl apart for touching Arnav!

And on top of that, Arnav wasn't even doing anything to stop her!

Just as she was about to rip the girl's hand off her husband, Arnav took her hand off his chest saying, "Let's just get down to business Lavanya," with a blank face.

'Lavanya my foot!' Khushi fumed. How the hell did he even know her name! Wait. Why did he even remember her name? Urgh! She just felt like digging out that Lavanya's eyes for eyeing her husband! And her stupid husband was doing nothing to calm her anger.

"Of course baby – you know I'm always ready to give you everything you want." She winked seductively at him.

Baby?! Now she was calling her Arnav baby?! That bloody bit**!

Khushi glowered at her husband, as though demanding an explanation. But she got none.

In fact, he wasn't even looking her way. With an expressionless face he said to Lavanya, "Please lead the way."