Chapter 42

A Quick Warning: There is a slightly mature part in this update. It's in bold for anyone who wants to skip it.

Arnav kissed, sucked, and licked every inch of Khushi's neck and shoulders, leaving not even a millimetre untouched. As he moved lower and lower towards her chest, Khushi's moans grew louder and louder as she dug her nails into Arnav's back, while his need grew larger and larger.

Arnav was fully ravishing her when his lips brushed against her nipple accidentally while kissing her, bringing them both crashing back to Earth.

Both of them froze.

'Sh*t!' was the first thought that hit Arnav when he realised how far they'd gone.

*******************************************************************

Looking at her torn top, he felt completely ashamed of himself for letting things progress this far. How could he have been so irresponsible? He hadn't thought of Khushi even once! He should have stopped himself earlier on!

He didn't regret anything that had happened between them – in fact he would always cherish these moments forever, because they were all his firsts – their firsts.

But he was worried that Khushi may not feel the same way. He didn't want Khushi to regret any moments with him, thinking they were improper.

He'd always been so careful to not cross boundaries, but today... he'd failed...

"I'm sorry, Khushi," he apologised. "I... I shouldn't have..." he said, regret clear in his voice.

Khushi who had been frozen all this time felt like she had been slapped awake from a dream.

Suddenly, she was aware of the cold air hitting her bare skin, and that's when she realised how exposed she was, with her top torn apart. And to top it off she heard Arnav apologise to her for touching her...

She didn't know what upset her most. The fact that they had got this far in their passion? The fact that she had acted so wantonly with Arnav, with no sign of shame or shyness whatsoever? Or the fact that she was being rejected now by her lover, who seemed to regret what they had just shared?

Probably a mix of all three to be honest, but mostly the last one, she decided.

As Arnav took himself off her guiltily, Khushi brought her hand up and held the two sides of her ripped kurta together trying to hide her body, while she shuffled to the edge of the bed on her side, away from Arnav. She turned onto her side facing away from Arnav before she finally let the silent tears run free.

Arnav felt like punching himself when he felt her move away from him, probably regretting what'd just happened.

"Khushi I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have–"

"It's okay Arnavji," Khushi said, trying to speak in a normal voice even as tears still cascaded down her cheeks. "It's my fault I got carried away – I'll... make sure it doesn't happen again... That I don't bother you again..."

"No Khushi it's my f–" Arnav paused as it suddenly sank into him, what she'd actually said. "Wait what?" Suddenly, Arnav felt lost, not knowing what was going on any more. He thought she regretted getting this far and that's why she moved away, but it seemed the problem was something else altogether!

Worried, Arnav crawled towards Khushi calling, "Khushi?" He placed a hand on her shoulder but she cringed at his touch, almost curling herself into a ball.