Chapter 44

Guys, before I start the update, can I just say, HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU HOW MUCH I LOOOOVE YOU GUYS?! I always update so late at times but you guys still manage to give me so much love and support with your likes and comments on my story. Just... Thank you so so sooooooooo much!!!!!!!! Anyways I'll let you guys read the update now :D

Smiling, she leaned down and pecked his pouting lips before she placed a gentle kiss on the cheek she'd just slapped – if it even counted as a slap that is.

She cupped his cheek with her right hand as she said, "For the last time, the past doesn't matter Arnavji. This is something we've already sorted out, and I see no reason to dig it up and make a whole big thing out of it again. We made it clear to each other last night that from now on it's only going to be about you and me. Period. So stop thinking about what's already happened and start thinking about the future. We have a plan to end that L75 Sunil and Sheetal tomorrow, and that's all that matters right now. Okay?"

When she got no reply she repeated, "Okay?"

Arnav nodded, finally giving into her words, making her smile.

As she laid back down on his chest, entwining her fingers with his again, getting comfy so they could set off to sleep again, she said, "By the way, I can't wait for tomorrow."

"Why?" Arnav asked.

"Because tomorrow, after we send the evil villains to hell, I can finally have my happily ever after with my Prince Charming... And frankly... I can't wait!" she replied with a big smile.

Now that made Arnav smile – a full-fledged one.

Not knowing how else to let out his feelings, he lifted up Khushi's chin and took her lips into a kiss... A kiss that showed her how much he loved her... how blessed he felt to have her in his life... how excited he was to start a new life with her...

*******************************************************************

The next day, Arnav and Khushi went to Aman's house unhappily – or so they pretended.

Only they knew how hard it was for them to walk together, yet with such a huge physical gap between them.

The moment they woke up this morning, although they knew they had an immensely important and serious day ahead, all they had been able to think about in that moment, was touching each other and getting as close as they could.

After last night, it seemed that almost all barriers between them had been broken down. After all, they had broken each of their limits yesterday, expressing their love to each other in the most primal way possible, only leaving the very last part of the act undone.

After feeling intimacy to that extent, it was an impossible task for them to keep their hands off each other in the morning. And it didn't help that they were still in their inner wears only from last night... making their hunger for each other come back full force in the morning as they saw each other in that undressed state...

It was lucky that they had both woken up early, because it gave them just enough time to explore each other once again – of course still staying within that one boundary they had set last night – just enough to satiate them for then.

Only they knew how hard it was for them to straighten their faces as soon as they were close to Sheetal's house.

The moment they got out of the car, all Khushi wanted to do was run into Arnav's arms, while all Arnav wanted to do was grab Khushi and kiss the daylights out of her...