Chapter 35 (Maha Update)

Hey guys!!! Before the update, I'd like to dedicate this update to my best friend, Karshia, who is the one who always loved jealousy tracks, while I on the other hand disliked them A LOT. But she has supported me through this journey a lot and in fact encouraged me a lot when I needed it most, so here is an update dedicated to her... I hope you like it Karshia, and the rest of my readers too. Here it is:

My Imperfect Mr. Perfect - Chapter 35 (Maha Update)

"Khushi," Payal whispered, tears of happiness brimming in her eyes, before she stepped forward and took Khushi into a bone-crushing hug which Khushi returned just as fervently.

"Buaji!!! Buaji!!! Look who's here!!!" Payal called Buaji, not letting go of Khushi.

"Apni jiji ko chodke kahan gayi ti tu Khushi? (Where did you go leaving your sister Khushi?) I missed you so much..." said Payal, tears running down her cheeks as she felt her little sister cocooned in her motherly arms after so long.

"I missed you too Jiji," Khushi said, tightening her arms around Payal. "Everything happened so suddenly, I didn't even know what hit me jiji... I didn't even know what was happening around me... If it wasn't for Arnavji, I don't know what would have happened to me..."

"Hai re Nandkisore! Titaliya?!" exclaimed Buaji. "Where were you?! Or ee babua kon hai Nandkisore? (And who is this man?)"

"Buaji!!!!!!" Khushi ran over to her Buaji and took her into a tight hug, jumping up and down in her excitement, tugging Buaji round and round in a circle while still hugging her.

"HAI RE NANDKISORE! Ruko! Are ruko Sanka Devi!!" Buaji exclaimed, almost feeling dizzy.

"I missed you sooo much Buaji," Khushi said, planting a loud kiss on Buaji's cheek. "I loooooove youuuu..."

Arnav just smiled seeing Khushi in her Sanka Devi avatar – the crazy Khushi he'd first lost his heart to... He was seeing her be so carefree after so long, and it just confirmed to him that he had made the right decision by bringing her to meet her family.

Seeing Khushi so happy made him happy beyond limits... And he just hoped that he would be able to keep that happiness reside in his Khushi forever – every day, every minute, every second...

**********************************************************

"Oy Sanka Devi!! How many times do I tell you to stop?" Buaji exclaimed twisting Khushi's ear.

"Ahhh Buaji it hurts!" Khushi complained pouting.

Seeing Khushi like this after so long made Buaji's heart swell with happiness. She placed a hand on Khushi's head lovingly, "This house has been lifeless without you Titaliya... It's so good to have you back." Buaji's eyebrows furrowed, "But what exactly happened? We were only told that you were in danger and that you were being given protection by the police, and that you had to be kept away for a while for your own safety. But that's all we were told..."

"Buaji voh –" but before Khushi could explain anything to Buaji, she was interrupted.

"Khushi no," Arnav warned.

That's when everyone's attention turned to Arnav, who was still standing by the entrance.

"Who is this Khushi?" Payal and Buaji asked simultaneously.

"Arre Arnavji! Why are you still standing there? Come inside!" Khushi said, before she walked over to him, took hold of one of his hands and tugged him inside – and that didn't go unnoticed by Buaji.