My Imperfect Mr Perfect Chapter 24

"Maybe you don't think of me as a gold-digger. But that doesn't mean that I mean anything to you either. If you had even considered me as a good friend, then you would have told me about yourself. Ok forget friends! If you had even an ounce of trust in me, then you would have told me. But you didn't," she said, teary eyed. "And that just shows what place I hold in your life. Thanks for-"

But Khushi couldn't finish her sentence because the very next moment her lips were sealed with Arnav's.

********************************************************

Arnav was only intending to press his lips against hers to shut her up, but the second his lips met hers, all those thoughts flew out of the window.

He pulled her close so that their bodies were plastered together, while he tilted his head slightly, gently sucking her lower lip. And soon he moved on to her upper lip, giving it equal attention.

Khushi was so stunned with his move that she couldn't even get herself to struggle. And by the time she came to her senses, she was too lost in the beautiful sensations to fight it.

His slightest touches had always evoked sparks all over her body. But his kiss felt like there were fireworks everywhere.

But then it also felt like she was slowly burning in a sweet fire... A fire that she never wanted to extinguish... And soon enough she too added fuel to the fire by responding to the kiss - her hurt and argument long forgotten.

Both were lost in the kiss and somewhere in between Arnav's one hand grasped her hip with possession while the other was lost in the tresses of her long silky hair, pulling her head closer.

And Khushi was no different - she was clutching his collar tightly with one hand while she grasped his hair with her other.

Wanting more, Arnav pinched Khushi on her waist, causing her to gasp, letting him enter the cavern of her mouth. And soon their tongues duelled and explored each and every corner of each other's mouths, their moans and groans filling the room.

Both only pulled apart when they both absolutely could not go on without air anymore.

They were both breathing hard as they pulled apart, their bodies still glued together. Their breaths mingled together as they gazed into each other's eyes, both still dazed by the magic of the kiss.

Arnav was the first one to come back to his senses, and without breaking the eye-lock, "Now did you understand what place you hold in my life?" he asked huskily.

And that brought Khushi tumbling back to her senses, a rosy blush making its way onto her cheeks.

Too shy to meet his eyes all of a sudden, she hid her face into his chest while hugging him tight. A smile started to form on her lips as she thought of what had just happened.

Arnav simply pulled her closer and kissed her on the top of her head, smiling contentedly.

For how long they remained like that, neither knew.

"Khushi," Arnav called out of the blue.

"Hmmm?" Khushi answered, her head still laying comfortably on his chest.

"Never ever relate yourself with those cheap words ever again - and I mean NEVER," he said, seriously.

"Hmmm," was her response as she snuggled into him some more.

"Promise?"

"Promise," she said.

"And Khushi?"