Chapter 46

Hey guys! I just wanted to say thank you to all your condolences. It means a lot in such a difficult situation for me. I know some of you haven't read the note I posted yesterday so I'll just kind of summarise it again. I'm feeling better now – of course the sadness of my dad's death is still there but I'm better than before. I'm really behind in my studies because I've had to miss most of my lectures in my first month so I'll be busy for a few weeks catching up with all that – I have exams in like 2 months so I need to do this. So updates will be very slow until then. But of course I'll try to write when I have free time.

Anyways now I'll let you read the update.

L75 was definitely surprised by this move of hers and he tried to get to her by taking a step back and then moving towards her again in a different direction.

But each time, Khushi managed to use her legs to keep him at bay.

But that only lasted about 3 times, because the 4th time, he grabbed hold of her legs and forced them apart so that he could stand in between them and get to her.

Khushi tried to scream as she knew that now there was nothing she could do to save herself, as her hands were tied.

Silent tears ran down her cheeks as she felt his first touch...

'Arnav!' her heart cried.

***************************************************

Sunil felt up her waist lustfully, his hands inching upwards while Khushi tried to push herself further up the bed, trying to get away from his repulsive touch. "Don't touch me! No! Stop!"

Tears ran down her cheeks as she felt disgusted within her body... She felt so impure...

"F***! You're so soft even over this fabric... so supple... I can't wait to taste you with my tongue..." he said, gazing at her body lecherously.

She was about to scream in revulsion as his fingers were less than an inch away from touching her breasts, when she heard a sudden bang, crash, and before she knew it, the dirty hands were gone.

Arnav had broken the door in one go, before shooting at Sunil's two hands and legs with perfect aim, effectively incapacitating him and making him fall to the ground.

He didn't even give L75 a chance to breathe, before he punched the daylights out of him, shouting, "You bast***! How dare you touch her! You fuc**** bast***!"

Sunil tried to retaliate but his wounded hands and legs didn't help him, and Arnav was just beating him so fast that his attempts were useless anyways.

Arnav was very focused on beating that L75 to death when suddenly he remembered Khushi was still tied up and must be very scared.

So he did something that he was meant to do later on in the plan – he took out some chloroform and put it to Sunil's face, making him go unconscious instantly.

Taking one last look at the bruised face of L75 to make sure he is fully unconscious, Arnav left him.

He strode towards Khushi, who was in tears, looking devastated, making his heart clench.

"Khushi, it's okay, I'm here," he said, hoping against hopes that it'll calm her down.

But his words seemed to have no effect on her. She just kept sobbing, her eyes tightly kept shut.

Cursing himself for coming late, he hurriedly untied her hands repeating, "I'm sorry Khushi, I'm so sorry."

As soon as her hands were free, he made her sit up before crushing her into his arms, rubbing her back, saying, "It's over now. It's all over now."