|3|

Cassandra Matthews^

Chase

As I made my way into school the next day I could hear cat-calls from the tables. Did someone else find their mate? Who's birthday did they announce to be today's again?

I sat down at the table filled with my friends, some were turned to face another table, making remarks I couldn't hear. Others were talking.

"Yo, Drew, what's going on?" I asked. He turned back in his seat correctly facing me and smirked.

"There's a really hot girl at that table over there." Hunter answered as he slyly turned back forward also. I rose an eyebrow questioning what table. Then my eyes landed on it.

"Her name is Cassandra, right? I think I've seen her around before..."

"Yeah, she doesn't get into all that drama at school. I don't think she really cares for it." Drew and Hunter exchanged conversation. But Drew knew her, and I knew that. His mate Mandy was Cassandra's best friend.

I ignored their small talk about Cassandra and focused on my control over my wolf. He was going berserk seeing his mate in limp clothing.

But I knew better. She was just trying to get attention, wasn't she?

"Dude, you look pissed." Hunter snapped his fingers in front of my dazed eyes. I swallowed the words that wanted to bark out of my mouth, claiming to not look at her exposed skin. Her boobs were really showing off with a very low back, completed with her butt hanging out of her too small shorts.

I've never felt this want- no, desire actually. I don't want this, I just feel a desire for her. For her naked body and other things...

"Earth to Chase?" Drew waved his hand in from of my face.

"Sorry." I forced trying not to sound strained. It's like her exposure had leashes, pulling me back to her, but I needed to break free from those invincible strings.

"Did you get out from the wrong side of the bed?" Hunter joked, but turned his attention back at Cassandra. He narrowed his eyes then looked back at me once I cleared my throat.

"Was there history homework? If there was I didn't do it." I knew there wasn't, I just needed a subject change, badly.

Cassandra 

Boys haven't stopped giving glances, or overly long stares. I smiled at my success, thanking my workouts that gave me the body I had. I've always thought before hand of pleasing my mate which I knew wasn't the right mindset, but he obviously wasn't pleased now.

Every time he passed by me in the hall he would give icy cold glares, but I could see the lust in his eyes. He couldn't hide the male hormones that were reacting to my state.

I was striding down the hall when an arm brushed mine a couple times. I gave a warm smile to the girl who was standing next to me, slapping on her gum, mint I believe.

"Looks like its working. I can literally feel the tension whenever you two pass each other." Mandy smirked, pushing back some loose strands of hair. I nodded, dodging elbows to the chest or collision from other students. These touches didn't feel the same after the effect of Chase. I wanted him so bad, but he just denied our bond.

"You okay?" Mandy pulled me aside in a bigger opening of the hall. I swallowed, still looking at the floor. I took a deep breath before looking back up at her.

"I got this." I informed. She nodded before patting my shoulder and leaving, mentioning something about being hot

-------

Mated To A Jerk |✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara