|54|

I stepped into the elegant ombré purple dress and gazed in the mirror. My hair was half down and half pulled into a crown like braid with purple flowers molded into it.  Ameth zipped the dress and handed me my black sandals. If I wore heels I would most likely trip and make a bad first impression on becoming Luna.

"Thanks Ameth." I smiled nervously at her through the mirror while she smiled and wrapped her arm around me.

"You are gorgeous, Cassy. I can't believe how beautiful you've become, inside and out." I smiled.

"Thanks. I can't believe this is happening though. So much has changed this year, it's like I have to do a double take."

"I get it." She laughed.

"If you told me a year ago that I'd be the new Luna of this pack, the prophecy's Dark Wolf and pregnant I'd consider submitting you into the asylum for mental help." Ameth laughed and nodded.

"If someone told me that about you too I'd also think they'd be wooha in the head."

"I'm so nervous. What if they don't like me? What if they're scared i'm a threat to them?"

"They won't be, promise. I've heard so many excited inputs on you being Luna. If there was a negative thought on it, it would be from Mandy because she's jealous of your baby being out of your uterus." I laughed at her and rolled my eyes.

"Speaking of Mandy." A new voice said at the doorway. Mandy was grinning as she looked over me. "You are absolutely gorgeous and correct with that statement."

"Thank you, I could say the same for the both of you." Mandy was wearing a black dress and Ameth red.

"But let's be honest. Is my dress too much?" Right after I asked they burst out laughing.

"You've got to be kidding Cassy! The dress was picked by Chase's parents to make you stand out. It was made only for you." Ameth pushed me back until I was sat on the bed. "Now I'm going to put these shoes on your weirdly beautiful feet so that your dress doesn't rip and you're going to take five deep breaths to calm down." I sighed.

"Such a bossy person." I joked and she snacked my leg. "Ouch! And a bully!"

"Shut it before I make you."

"Alright alright, this could turn into a fight and that will only make the pregnant girl over here scared, so let's put the damn shoes on and love each other again." Mandy sat next to me.

"I agree, let's get the show on the road. Hurry up the shoes down there, bossy." I snapped at Ameth and she rolled her eyes.

"Calm your tits, woman."

"Just like practices were preformed, right?"

"Of course, just thousands of people watching this time." I laughed.

"Cass-"

"Go, it's starting."

"Fine, I'll see you there." Ameth gave me one last hug before joining the crowd.

I played with my hands nervously waiting for the cue to start my walk out of the house and up the stage that was made.

As if reading my mind the manager made a hand movement to motion me to walk out. I did as practiced and exited the back doors and up the stairs towards Chase. He was smiling at me, looking over my appearance. Once I reached his side he wrapped his arm around my waist, hugging my body to his.

"And today we will name our son Chase as Alpha and his mate Cassandra as Luna!" His father boomed, followed by clapter and cheers. "Now we will preform the traditional blood bond with the pack." We made our way to the set up altar, that was making it seem like a wedding almost. There was a golden wine glass on a small pillar with a knife and syrum that would bind our new titled bonds with the pack.