|29|

Cassandra

Take these worthless people to Hell where they can be tamed and controlled.

Lash out your anger that you are holding in, take it out on them.

Slash their throats out.

"I-I can't." I whispered, rocking back and forth with my knees to my chest and my hands weaved through my hair. My cheeks were wet with frustrated tears, and my head was pounding beyond belief.

You can. You have the power.

"I d-do?" I stuttered, staring straight ahead at the plain, ordinary, white, puffy wall. It was probably puffy so I wouldn't hurt myself. I mean, I already did, scratching my arms and legs til they bled, and while I was unconscious they clipped my nails to the point I couldn't claw anything. That was my way of relief, and the bastards took it away!

That's right. Channel your anger, and use that to your power. Let your feelings take control.

"How?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper since I was scared. Before the demon could speak, a voice did, a very bitter voice.

"Channel your anger from the inside where you are keeping it, then just let it rise to your body and let the feelings speak through your actions. It isn't that hard really." Lucifer stated.

I jumped up off the clean white floor, apart from the vomit and blood stains. I rushed over to him and clutched to his arms, my eyes wide and my breathing fast.

"When is it over? When can I go home?" I asked, excited but also scared. I wanted to go home and take a nice warm bath, and I wanted to eat all the pickles in the pack house. Pickles sounded good right now.

Lucifer narrowed his eyes, but laughed at my behavior.

"You can't leave yet." He shook his head and I frowned, my posture sinking and my eyes tearing up again. My lips formed in a natural pout from my true upset feelings.

"But I want to go ride the ponies." I mumbled, defeated. Lucifer tilted his head, scrunching his face.

"You're a werewolf, not a horse back rider." He stated, and I flung my arms around him, holding onto his body like he was about to slip from my fingers, even though I didn't like him. I started to cry, but then it turned into a hysterical laugh.

"You're funny, Lucy!" I laughed and hit my legs, trying to calm down.

"Okay, I'm leaving. You're annoying me now-"

"Why?" I pouted, tilting my head.

"I can't stand crazy people right now." He rolled his eyes, jerking away from me.

"I'm not crazy!" I protested, crossing my arms over my chest, ignoring my sore limb protests. Lucifer turned and looked at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Really? I beg to differ."

"Why would I be crazy? I'm perfectly fine!" I shouted, a scowl now firmly placed on my face.

"You've been in this box for a week, listening to demonic spirits tell you what you should do, responding back to them and just sitting there taking it."

"So?"

"You've gone insane in here, Dark Wolf. I feel a little bad considering you are our future queen, but this is only the middle part of your development. First pain, then influence, your change, your wolf's change, then completion of powers. Sorry, but I'll see you later." He waved his hand and suddenly vanished, but once he left I just sat on the floor again and cried into my hands.