|13|

I squirmed in the hospital bed I was being pushed against. I wanted to just get up from this position, I couldn't stay still with all of this burning on my back. 

It literally felt like some one was ripping my skin with fire and a knife repeatedly. 

Chase was holding down my shoulders, causing me to feel a little more calm, with Hunter helping hold my legs down. I didn't know why he was helping me, he was just another jerk like Chase. 

I wanted to rip my throat apart from this living hell I was in. The torture I was put through isn't just regular whipping on my back. Other things happened. 

"I didn't mean to disrespect you! I'm sorry!" I screamed with tears burning my cheeks. This all felt too weird to me.

Xander appeared beside Chase, grinning at my pain. My eyes widened with horror as I scrambled against the boys' grip away from the monster. 

"Stop! Leave me alone!" I screamed at Xander. Chase turned, confused at what I was staring at, like he thought I was crazy. Maybe I am.

"Dr. Sara, please hurry. She's seeing things, that can't mean anything good." Chase ordered the doctor who was scrambling around the room and putting things in a syringe while reading out of an instruction pamphlet. 

"I've never experienced silver. Sorry this is taking longer than it should've." Dr. Sara apologized. Chase looked down at my sweaty, tear stained face. I was not attractive and that made me want to hide. Especially with Xander being right next to me. Why wasn't anyone doing anything? Were they on his side? Is that why they are holding me down? So that they can kill me? 

"Let me go you monsters!" I screamed. "I have a future!" 

"Shhh, you're going to be fine." Chase whispered. 

"No! You're on his side!" I pointed my finger at Xander. Chase looked again then turned back to me completely concerned. 

"Who?"

"Xander! You're going to kill me! I didn't mean to disobey him!" I started sobbing. 

"I'm helping you." I heard Chase whisper as I felt a needle go into my shoulder. 

I was in the basement. Xander's dark chuckles echoed around me, finding me lost as to where he exactly was. 

"Please," I breathed. "I won't do it again. You must understand that this is just a sudden change in my lifestyle." I whispered, almost sobbing. I held back the tears. I needed to be strong in front of him. 

"If I let you off the hook you will do it again." I hear him say coldly. I gulped. 

"I-I won't." A rope was wrapped around my neck from behind. I gasped for hair, clawing at the rope that was strangling me. Just before I passed out it was let off of my throat. 

I dropped to the ground gasping for precious air. That was when I felt a whip on my back. I screamed in pain. 

"Don't disrespect me." I heard his cold whisper crack throughout my body. Another whip collided with my bare back. I felt violated, being stripped of my shirt. At least I kept my bra on. 

"I just want to make you happy, not angry. I'm sorry." I lied. 

"You asked for this." I was suddenly pulled up by my hair and slammed against the wall. His warm breath fanned across my face as he examined me. His hand trailed down my cheek down to my collarbone. I grabbed his hand before it got to my chest.