|28|

I'm obsessed with Lucifer's character 

Cassandra 

I jerked awake from the clawing nightmare I had. I squinted and looked around the room I was in. Puffy walls and a soft floor, all white, no furniture. Blank canvas it seemed, but I don't know why I was in here. 

"Hello?" I asked, looking around, trying to stand, but then I felt like something was ripping through my chest, and I fell to the ground limp while grunting. This pain was excruciating. I screamed at the top of my lungs, my fingers starting to claw at my own arms, drawing blood. Some drops of the thick red liquid slid off my arm and onto the clean floor, staining it with my crimson blood. 

I laid my head on my wrist on the floor, steadying my breathing and trying to gather my thoughts, but it was hard with all the voices. I could feel the warm blood sticking to my neck, along with some of my hair. It felt disgusting, but how else was I supposed to stay comfortable? 

We will rule by your power, under your commands. You can take over the world, and have everyone as your slave. 

"Stop." I croaked, my voice suddenly strained and raspy. But they didn't stop. 

Think of the control and power you could have. It's simple enough, just join the evil influence. 

"No." 

Nobody here cares about you. They are just using you because of your future Luna title. 

"That's not true." I said in a shaky voice. But was it?

Chase wants your body. Show him he can't have what is here. Show him who has power. 

"I told you to stop." I demanded, but I was too fragile for it to sound firm. 

He's watching. Doing nothing about your suffering. Remember when he found you as his mate? He denied you and technically rejected you until he found your worth, and now he's planning on using it. 

"I swear one more word and I'll kill myself. Then who will be your Queen?" I said a firm, but shaky voice. The voices stopped and I finally could feel at peace. But I knew they were still with me, and I was only free for the time being. 

I laid my head back down on my semi-dried bloody arm. I closed my eyes gently, exhaling deeply. But before I could sleep again a voice spoke through the silence. 

"Enjoying life in this box?" He irritably asked. I grunted, hoping he would leave, but I could still feel his presence in the room. 

"Fuck off, Lucifer." I mumbled into my hair, keeping my eyes shut. I listened to the sound of his feet walking closer, the only noise in the air. He stopped right by the back of my head, and I could hear him squat down to my level on the floor. 

"I'd rather watch this. It's the only opportunity until you have more power over me." He spoke like an angel, but that was the only good thing that reflected off him. Even his aura gave off bad vibes. 

I felt his fingers move my hair off my cheek gently, completely getting rid of my curtain. 

"Don't touch me." I growled, but he stifled a laugh. 

"Don't worry, I don't need to anyways." He said, and I sat up, turning my body to look at him. His black hair still had a swoop over his forehead, and his vibrant blue eyes glittered from the amount of light in this room. Cute, but not Chase. 

"Excuse me?" I asked from his earlier statement. He sighed and rolled his eyes. 

"I don't have a thing for you. You're honestly annoying, and I personally prefer the slaves in Hell." I nearly choked on air.