|44|

So I've been in the bathroom for two hours. First I showered, then grabbed something decent to wear in the closet. After I brushed through my hair I stared at my bare face. After deciding what I wanted, I began the search for makeup.

"God, did you even think to at least buy makeup? Christ!" I heard a hiss outside, and I immediately knew he heard what I said. I closed the last drawer and huffed, opening the door. I gave Lucifer a look, but his eyes just landed on my chest. Heat rose to my cheeks, and I quickly slapped him.

"Face is up here buddy!" Lucifer glared at me with crimson eyes, the new norm to me.

"Do not-"

"Yeah, yeah, do you own makeup?"

"No." He growled and my eyes narrowed.

"And why the hell not?"

"Because you don't need makeup."

"Bu-"

"We're going to a meeting with the head of Hell." He changed the subject, quickly turning around and rummaging through his desk. He pulled out a few different sheets and stuffed them in a binder.

"Why?" I asked.

"To decided things." He answered briefly, then grabbed my wrist and led me out of the room. We took many different twists and turns down different halls until we ended at a peculiar looking room. We went inside, and everything was burning around us. The fire was consuming the room engulfing us with it, except I felt no burn.

"Walk through." Lucifer told me. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"What is it?!" I asked.

"A portal to get you to Hell. I can't do it myself because your heart is too pure to be welcomed without force."

"Well, what a nice way to put that." I sighed and turned to the black hole thing. Okay, I could possibly lose a limb or be disfigured after, but right now I didn't exactly care. So, I walked through.

On the other side I nearly fainted. I stumbled and fell to the ground once I made it back into Hell. That's a sentence I never wanted to say after I escaped the first time.

My head was spinning, but I was determined to be able to stay conscious for once in my life.

"Are you okay?" Lucifer's voice asked behind me.

"Shit!" I cursed, rubbing my temples.

"Maybe we should let you rest before-"

"No, no, I've been asleep too often, I'll be fine." I stood up and stumbled a bit, but stood my ground. "Let's just get this over with."

"Alright." He helped me all the way to the meeting room and when we walked in all heads turned to us angrily.

"What took so long, Lucy?" A man with sandy blonde hair asked with a smirk on his face. "Something exciting took too long?" He wiggled his eyebrows in a playful manner, and I fumed.

"You-" I started, but Lucifer sighed.

"Stop calling me Lucy, Leviathan." He growled.

"Yeah yeah, we all know what events were happening while-"

"Enough! The meeting needs to take place." Satan boomed from the head of the massive table. Leviathan rolled his eyes with a smirk still plastered against his face, and it was hard not to attack him here and not to wipe that expression off.

"Alright, old man." The other guy grumbled. Lucifer took a seat on the other side of the two men I just met, so I followed suit much to my distaste.

"The original plan for Prince Lucifer and the Dark Wolf was to bond them in blood and marriage, but before that could take place somebody decided to be risky and attempt escape." Satan announced, and he gave me a look while I glared at him.

"Not attempt to escape, did escape." I corrected with a growl.

"There's no escape from Hell, dear." Satan hissed back. I sat back in my seat again and crossed my arms, pursing my lips.

"As I was saying, that did not follow through correctly and thoroughly. The two are not blood bonded." A sly smile made its way to my lips. "And we will have to change the plans a little bit."

"What?" Lucifer hissed beside me, and I almost flinched. "Why can't we just do it again?"

"I have changed my idea of you two." Satan looked over at the two men.

"Belial, you do not wish for a blood bonded partner. You will not be involved in this new idea of mine." I was getting confused. "Leviathan on the other hand, you will be involved." Satan looked over at us with a hint of a twisted grin.

"Because your woman is difficult, Lucifer, it has frustrated me so that I will make this into a competition. If Prince Leviathan can blood bond with a willing demonic woman then the two will be to my right, and you to my left. And we know that the right is a better position, especially with managing Hell."

"This is an outrage!" Lucifer slammed his hands on the table, making it shake. "Cassandra and I were promised to be at your right on the throne from the beginning!"

"Nonsense. I did not promise, I simply implied." Satan responded calmly. Shit shit shit shit. Lucifer is going to be more demanding if this idea of Satan's follows through. I might not get to Chase without being blood bonded already.

"We've already made an official step!" Lucifer reasoned. I gave him a confused look.

"And what is that?" Belial spoke up.

"She's pregnant with our child." Lucifer spilled.

"Woah, Lucy's been busy." Leviathan chuckled. "I knew they took so long for a reason." I slammed my hands down and abruptly stood, the seat pushing back.

"I want none of this shit!" I yelled.

"Cassandra, sit down." Lucifer warned in a low-tolerance voice.

"I never asked you to assign me as the Dark Wolf, I never asked you to grow an interest in me, I never asked you to kidnap me constantly and worry my pack and mate, and I never damned asked you to impregnate me!" I screamed while they all looked shocked at my outburst.

"I'm done!" I continued, "I want none of this 'destiny' crap you call it, because my real destiny is to fight back the darkness my wolf is told to contain and to live a happy fun free life with my true mate!" I stormed towards the door, but two gross demon looking guards stepped in the way, and man were they huge.

"Move." I demanded but they didn't even blink or whatever they usually do. "I said move, damnit!" I screamed, pounding on their chests. Arms circled around my waist, pulling me back, but I thrashed out.

"Don't make me do it." I threatened, and Lucifer chuckled.

"Do what? Bite me?" He teased, and I was fuming.

"I LOVE JESUS CHRIST!" I yelled and everyone in the room flinched, hissing. "JESUS IS MY SAVIOR AND GOD IS MY FATHER-" Lucifer drew his body away, plugging his ears desperately, trying to mute my chants. While they were all hissing and growling I made my way out the door and down the same path Lucifer brought me from.

I stopped in my tracks when I noticed a portal randomly placed. This isn't the one I came through to get here, but it was still one to Earth, right? I'd take my chances now, since there's yelling coming this way.

I stepped into the portal, and when I stumbled out to the other side I found myself tumbling down a cliff in the middle of a forest. Once my head hit something hard I blacked out.

•••

;(;