|6|

Amethyst Hays^

I haven't seen Chase at school for a whole week after our conversation. And at the same time I haven't been receiving any new gifts with creepy notes. It was probably just a prank considering nothing strange has happened after. 

I was laying in bed thinking. That was what was keeping me awake, my thoughts. There was a war going on in my head, battling to either end my mission and cave to Chase or keep going. I also couldn't stop thinking about what that note meant. 

Did someone want something from me? Am I being stalked? No, surely I'm being pranked, right?

A gust of cool wind hit my back, causing some of my bed sheets to float up in the air and back down. 

I sat up and faced my window. It was open, letting the cool fall air whip around my room. The back curtains were floating in the air from the wind. I distinctly remember not opening my window, and I sure as hell always keep it closed and locked at night because I'm a paranoid fuck.

I pushed my bed sheets off of my legs and placed my bare feet on the slightly cool carpet. I pushed myself up from my bed and tip-toed to the window. I looked out hoping to find nothing there and succeeded in the mission. I turned back to check my room, greeted by a tall, dark figure. 

I shrieked as the person ran past me and jumped out the window and landing smoothly, running down the sleepy streets. 

I quickly shut and locked my window, pulling my curtains over the blinds that I also closed for privacy. 

My door was suddenly swung open, followed by the flicker of the lights turning on, Drake looking ready to attack.

"What happened?!"

"Just had a nightmare." I lied, making my way to sit on my bed. Drake stood normally now, running a hand through his messy hair. 

"Okay. Sorry for barging in." 

"It's alright. I understand your intentions. Thanks." I smiled. He nodded and closed the door, turning the lights off. I listened to his loud footsteps thud against the wooden floor of the hallway fade away. I laid back down again, sighing. 

Who the hell broke into my room? 

"I'm not really in the mood." I whined, putting one of my pillows over my face. The next thing I know the pillow was stripped from my grip and cold water was being poured down on me. 

I jumped up and screamed, shivering from the coldness of the water now dripping off of my body. I scowled at Ameth and Mandy. 

"When a girl wants to sleep you let her sleep!" I yelled, crossing my arms. 

"You already got sleep! It's already 10!" Mandy defended. I didn't get sleep. In fact I finally fell back into slumber at 8 am because of the incident earlier. I was too frightened to just fall right back to sleep, especially when I knew someone could get through my window even when it's locked. 

I huffed, not wanting to tell them anything so I went with what they said.  I went straight to my bathroom and washed my face. Then I picked out some tight, black skinny jeans that made my butt look better. Mandy helped me pick out a loose, lilac purple colored blouse that hung off of both of my shoulders, adding a bra with lace straps that wrapped around my neck. I paired that with white high tops, as always. 

Once Mandy left me in my closet to change I took off my shirt and put on the bra. Before I threw the pajama shirt in the hamper I noticed a black box on the lid. I put the shirt down and slid the box's lid off.