|19|

Hunter Star ^

It doesn't take a sane person to figure out where I was right now. In the principals office.

"Ladies, it doesn't matter why you were physically fighting, just that you were." The principal admonished. I scoffed and watched June roll her eyes.

"Look Mr. Shoft, being werewolves we have anger problems; therefore we get ticked off more easily." June started and I sighed, preparing myself for a lame excuse that we obviously all know. "Cassandra here ticked me off, but I didn't attack her. She attacked me." Okay partly true, but what the hell?

"That's not true, you were insulting my future Luna position and then insulted my appearance. You think I wouldn't attack you?" I protested.

"Alright, that's enough." Mr. Shoft held his hands up for us to stop talking. "I'll let you off..." I breathed a sigh of relief, "for now. Next time it happens there will be no buts, and only punishments." I nodded and we were excused to leave. June sauntered past me and bumped my shoulder on the way. Rolling my eyes, I made my way to class.

I haven't seen Chase since the lunch incident, and that was two days ago. I've been having trouble sleeping, even though we didn't touch each other in bed, therefore I looked like the walking dead....trying to throw a joke in there because I'm not a vampire but the opposite- okay I'll stop trying.

I glanced up from my homework that was spread across the lonely bed out towards the window once I saw a flicker of motion. I pursed my lips at it in suspicion.

It was almost 7, and I haven't gone down to the kitchen where the rest of the pack house was cooking and probably finishing their dishes. Maybe I should go busy myself with eating instead of homework. Yeah, that sounds good.

I swung my feet off the bed and slipped my slippers on my feet before walking down the giant staircase. Instead of being visited with muffled friendly chatter it was dead silent. I would be able to drop a pin and hear it across the room. Nobody was down here, and there was no movement heard around the giant pack house.

"Hello?" I called out, looking around me. I walked to the kitchen and looked around, but found nobody.

"Ha ha, you got me, now where is everyone?" No answer, no sound.

"Okay, you guys are scaring me." I warned. "Seriously, this isn't funny."

"I agree." A deep, raspy voice said from behind me. My heart dropped with realization.

"You should leave." I replied, not looking back. A dark chuckle rang through the dead silent room.

"You're coming back with me. We had a deal."

"No." My jaw tightened.

"Cut the tough girl act. We both know you don't actually have strength." My nostrils flared and my anger stirred my stomach.

"I'm not acting."

"Damn, the magic isn't going to last forever, girl! Come with me now!" My heart sped at his tone, what I used to coward away from. I was weak then, and I let him do things I wish I didn't let him do.

"I'm not your petty little toy." I turned and looked him dead in the eye. "Especially now."

"We'll that's too bad." He fake pouted, then stepped towards me and I stepped back. His eyes narrowed and I raised an eyebrow, challenging him. He suddenly jumped forward and gripped my shoulders, but I kneed his jewels, causing him to crouch in pain. I brought my leg up and kicked his face with my foot making him tumble down to the ground. I knew I had a shot when he was using illegal black magicks. It weakens the one using who is using it.