|31|

"This is bullshit." I cursed, running a hand through my hair.

"Well, I'll just pretend you're excited to marry me." Lucifer laughed, but I rolled my eyes.

"I need you to get me out of here." I announced after a couple minutes.

"Are you an idiot?" Lucifer suddenly shifted attitudes. He glared right at my confused self. Yep, he's definitely bipolar.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm not letting you get away."

"And why is that?"

"Because we're engaged now."

"What?! No we aren't!"

"Down in Hell it's either willingly or by Satan's demand. When the male asks the female to marry him, they have no choice. Same as Satan pairing a marriage."

"Does it look like I care? I will not marry anyone besides my mate-"

"Your mate will be dead to you once we get married." Lucifer growled, and I was shocked. Why was he getting so possessive? I annoyed him!

"I will not take command this and command that. I'm not one of those helldogs or slaves you ought me to be." I stood from the bed and glared at Lucifer who was standing a few feet away from me.

"You don't have a choice as much as I do. I actually have a title in Hell, and I still don't have power to change Satan's orders."

"What is Satan to you anyway? If he is practically King and you are a prince how does it work? Strongest?" I wondered and Lucifer huffed.

"He's my father."

"So why do I need to marry you besides the unwillingness I have to be here?"

"You will be the queen of Hell. I am a prince of Hell. Satan only wants me, his son, to earn more power, but still less than him. It's just how this all works."

"I don't care what you tell me, but we will not marry. I won't be evil and rule, and I won't stay in Hell." I glared into Lucifer's pure blue eyes as he looked hard back. He marched up to me and grabbed onto the back of my neck with burning hands, pulling a close distance. His head lowered down close to mine, but he didn't dare advance. He started to whisper.

"You will be bewed to me as a prize from another successful mission, and you won't fight against it." I stood my ground, staring harshly into his eyes. He finally let go, but then dragged me out of my room.

"We're starting with the training." He spoke, and for once I didn't argue.

--

"No! I'm done!" I argued, leaning over as I tried to catch my breath. I just fought off a helldog. Three actually.

"That was nothing." Lucifer shook his head and smirked.

"Yeah? You fight three at once."

"Gladly." Just then, three helldogs appeared out of thin air, and all targeted Lucifer. I watched as he slain each separately, without a sweat. He smirked when he saw my face.

"I've actually trained, Cassandra."

"Yeah, well fuck you!" I retorted, now in a really bad mood.

I know what you're thinking, why the fuck am I not fighting this? Well, I have a plan to get out of Hell. First, I'll train and do whatever they ask me, and before the wedding I'd use my trained powers to get the hell, ha I'm funny, out of here.

"Now that we've trained strength we will start with the black magic." Lucifer flicked his hand and the dead helldogs vanished as he walked over towards me.

"Stand up straight." I straightened. "Hold your hand out." I held it out, but he pulled out a needle thing. I instantly recoiled and eyed him warily.

"What are you doing?" I asked hesitantly.

"This is the pen of dark magic. I draw the symbol, and your powers are ready to use. It'll hurt, but it stays permanent so you won't have to do it again." Instead of asking again, Lucifer forcefully grabbed my arm and dug the needle into my wrist. I gasped, then screamed in pain. He cut it into another triangle through my layers of skin, and I squirmed when he took the needle out of my wrist. I watched as my wrist flooded with blood and throbbed, and I couldn't stand. I fainted.

.......

That's pretty gruesome, and as I wrote that I was squirming. I have a fear of blood and needles, and writing that made me almost cry.