|26|

Lucifer Diablos^

Cassandra

The pain is gone. Not completely, but not the way it was before. It got to the point where I just wanted to die, but now I was over that step. The next step was mental testing.

I was scared for that part, not having much control over my opinions. I didn't want to risk loosing everything, even though I already did do that.

I couldn't fall asleep, I couldn't stay still. My body was constantly squirming, and I got out of bed for that. It was disturbing Chase's sleep, and I didn't want him to stay up for me anymore. I wanted him to think I was fine so that he would be calm and actually take care of himself.

I was sitting in one of the big chairs by the window, looking out at the night in town. It was peaceful, and it made me feel more relaxed.

My palms started to get clammy and my heart started pick up pace. My chest felt tight, Andy head was cloudy. I decided to go get a drink, so I quietly tip-toed out of the room.

The pack house was silent, not a movement heard. When I made it downstairs I grabbed a glass and filled it with water, sitting on a chair and drinking slowly.

Something falling behind me put me on high alert, placing my glass on the counter and turning around quickly. Nothing was there. I stepped forward as I looked out into the living room, seeing the bookcase knocked over. My eyebrows furrowed into a frown as I moved over in the darkness to pick it up. Who could've pushed this down? Not a child, seeing this bookcase was heavy.

A large dark figure flashed across my face and then out of view. I quickly turned to follow it with my eyes, but it was gone. Then it came back, staying right in front of me. I gulped, but I didn't feel any fear or discomfort than what I thought I would.

The shadow changed into a human figure and then features became clear. It was now a human man. He had jet black hair, freckles, and bright blue eyes that stood out more than his other features.

"The Dark Wolf." He smirked at me, his eyes trailing over me. I stared right at him, not letting him get past me. "Pleasure to meet you in person." He finished, his eyes finally locking with mine. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Who are you, and what do you want?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. He chuckled.

"Lucifer, from the underworld."

"What are you then?"

"Does it matter?" He asked. I cocked an eyebrow at him and he sighed. "I'm one of the four Princes of Hell, does it ring a bell?" He tilted his head, a little annoyed. I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands.

"Oh my god-" Lucifer hissed interrupting me.

"Don't speak of that name." He growled. I nodded.

"Sorry. But what are you doing here?"

"You are the Queen of the Underworld, and I'm supposed to guide you." He took steps towards me.

"Yeah, the thing is that I don't want to be ruling evil with my powers." He stopped walking towards me and cocked an eyebrow.

"Oh, really?"

"Really." He examined me.

"Well since I'm from Hell you must know that I'm evil." He started, and I nodded. "So you must also know that becoming the Dark Wolf I need to guide you in becoming evil, and influence you on these decisions. That means you will be turned evil, no matter what."

"Not if I can fight it." He laughed at my response.

"Cassandra is your name right?" I nodded. "Well, Cassandra how are you planning on doing that? Nobody is going to help you, and when your evil transformation starts they will abandon you at first sight."