|27|

Amethyst 

I don't know exactly where I got the courage to do this since I get nervous around him, but I was going to his house.

I raised my fist and hesitated before knocking on the door. My hand dropped to my side again and the door opened, revealing him with messy hair and no shirt. Oh god.

"Amethyst? What do you want?" He asked a little harshly.

"W-well I think you know. It's not like I want the answers to homework because you don't even do that stuff, so why else would I be here?" I said. He sighed and ran a hand through his already messed up hair.

"In the morning? Seriously?" I ignored him and pushed past into his house which was a little messy considering he doesn't clean it. I could if he accepted me.

"I'm tired of being careful with what I say now. I'm tired of not being with you." I spilled. He turned around to face me after closing the door.

"I'm not settling down to my mate, we've already been through this! I like what I do-"

"You like playing around with unmated girls in front of me? You like tearing me apart slowly?"

"Ameth, I-"

"Don't 'Ameth' me. You don't deserve to call me by my nickname. That's for people that actually care about my feelings and me in general." I huffed.

"Then I should call you that." He said lowly. My heart fluttered at his words and my wolf was constantly telling me to attack him with kisses, but I knew better not to fall for his trickery.

"Don't." I shook my head and he took a slow step closer. He lifted an eyebrow.

"Don't what?" He asked, smirking. He was still walking towards me.

"Get away from me." He stopped right in front of me, my head facing his chest. He leaned his head down to mine.

"I don't think I want to." He whispered in my ear. He then placed a kiss on my jaw, followed by more. I was struggling to keep control. I almost fell for the act of love, but then I realized it was fake, so I suddenly pushed on his chest making him stumble backwards. He looked surprised, and honestly a little hurt. He tried to step closer to me when he saw me tearing up, but I just threw a pillow from the couch at him. He tried again, and then I started throwing things at him, crying.

"I thought-" sniff "that maybe I could change you." Shaky breath. "but you're just messing with me." Throw book. "And I don't want to be broken for the rest of my life." I dropped to the ground and sobbed into my hands to try hide myself from him. I recovered a bit and dropped my hands from my face, sniffing.

"I, Amethyst Hays, reject you, Hunter-" before I could finish he picked me up from the floor and covered my mouth with his hand. I looked up at him, peeling his hand off my mouth.

"If you don't want me then I won't stand in your way. I'm rejecting-"

"No."

"Excuse me?"

"I want you." My breath got caught in my throat.

"W-what?"

"I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry. I didn't realize what I was doing to you- I didn't realize what I wanted."

"You've made it pretty clear you don't want me. Now put me down."

"No."

"Yes."

"I like holding you."

"Well I don't." That's a lie. Hunter's chest is so warm.

"Too bad." I narrowed my eyes at him.